"Under the Sea" Mini Wedding Cake

seaprincess

Mouseketeer
:bride: Hi Disney Brides,

My husband and I are going to be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary at WDW. We honeymooned at the Contemporary Resort in Dec. 1995 and we are going back to WDW to relive the Magic!! We are staying at the BWI Concierge and then going on the Western Carribean Disney Cruise!! :earsgirl:

I do need some help!!!! I have been planning all sorts of surprises for my husband... I was wanting to have a mini-wedding cake delivered to our table at our Anniversary Dinner. Since we are going on a cruise, I was thinking of a cool themed cake and came across someones thread about mini-wedding cakes and the theme was Under the Sea. It had seashells (looked like pieces of candy) and sand made from brown sugar around the base of the cake. The icing appeared to be drizzled down the sides to look almost like a sandcastle. I have seen pictures but can not find them. Does anyone know what I am talking about or can you help me find the picture?? I want this to be sooo perfect but I am going crazy trying to find the perfect cake!!!

Thanks so much for your help!!! :grouphug:

seaprincess said:
:bride: Hi Disney Brides,

My husband and I are going to be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary at WDW. We honeymooned at the Contemporary Resort in Dec. 1995 and we are going back to WDW to relive the Magic!! We are staying at the BWI Concierge and then going on the Western Carribean Disney Cruise!! :earsgirl:

I do need some help!!!! I have been planning all sorts of surprises for my husband... I was wanting to have a mini-wedding cake delivered to our table at our Anniversary Dinner. Since we are going on a cruise, I was thinking of a cool themed cake and came across someones thread about mini-wedding cakes and the theme was Under the Sea. It had seashells (looked like pieces of candy) and sand made from brown sugar around the base of the cake. The icing appeared to be drizzled down the sides to look almost like a sandcastle. I have seen pictures but can not find them. Does anyone know what I am talking about or can you help me find the picture?? I want this to be sooo perfect but I am going crazy trying to find the perfect cake!!!

Thanks so much for your help!!! :grouphug:

Neither are mini, but maybe they could make it mini?
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=910889

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter