Undercover Tourist payment plans

ccrellamom

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am brand new to DISboards! I have a question about Undercover Tourist, and have not been able to find an answer. I’ve been considering booking a Disney resort through them & see that their prices are lower, but is your entire bill due upfront all at once, or do they charge a deposit and allow you to make payments until 45 days before your trip, like Disney does? Thanks for your help!

They require you to pay the full amount up front. The only way to set yourself up on payment plan through them is to pay off the balance with a credit card and then pay your card in installments.

Thank you! UT wouldn’t be an option for us then. We’re booking something several months ahead, & I’d rather have time to pay it off (without credit card interest) by booking with Disney!

Huh? Why wouldn't Undercover Tourist work like any other TA where you pay a deposit and then just have to pay the balance in full by the due date that is set by Disney? There are many TAs out there that do this and I would imagine some of them might even be able to match Undercover Tourist's prices.

Is UT considered a TA? I might consider getting park tickets from them, but not book a resort.

They aren’t a TA. They are a 3rd party reseller. They don’t book vacations on your behalf, they purchase the rights to wholesale inventory and then resell it on their site. They have already invested money in the inventory, thus no deposit/payment plan.

I have purchased tickets to WDW and Universal with Undercover Tourist in the past, they were great but I did find WDW tickets to be a bit cheaper on AAA. I also rented a car with Undercover Tourist, and it was an easy transaction with no hassles during pickup at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!