Undercover Tourist - Royal Pacific

HHN Fanatic

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any experience booking through UT - specifically at Royal Pacific.

They have a 220 / night rate right now for nights I am looking at. The room description is simply "standard". Seems too good to be true.

I booked through them for Pop Century - didn't have any trouble connecting the reservation to the Disney site along with my park tickets, which I also purchased through them.

Lots of people on Dis have purchased tickets through Undcover Tourist. They are legit. Hotel bookings for them are new but the company is legit.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up booking and just called RPR direct to confirm I was in the system. Was just a little shocked I was able to get the rate so close to my travel date. Yes I know there is a rate thread - was just inquiring about UT's reliability. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!