UNiversal--3 days for the price of 2!!

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
Just wanted to share. Starting this month (July) until Sept 28th, 2001, if you buy a 2-day pass to UNiversal through AAA, you get the third day free! Able to use the tics until December of 2002.

Do you know if these deals apply to all AAA offices? We're in NH.

Well, it says "Beginning this month, AAA members who buy a two-day ticket to UNiversal Orlando can now spend a third day at both parks for free." It doesn't specify Michigan only, so I am assuming it is all over. I hope!

It is for all the AAA offices, but the one I called here in Oklahoma, wasnt even familar with the ad yet and had to call Universal to get the details. The tickets are being sent to the AAA offices now, at least here, and can purchase them next week if they come in.

I called my AAA office, and was told the tickets had to be used by Dec. 31, 2001. Are you sure it is 2002?

I just bought mine today here in Oregon. $88.20 adult, $73.49 child. I was told tickets are good through December 2002.

I'm not a member of AAA but my parents are. Can they buy the tickets for me or will I have to show proof of AAA membership when I go to use the ticket?

Thank you soooo much for the heads-up! We're going in September -- can't wait!!

i bought the tickets yesterday and i did have to show my AAA card. the adult tickets must show picture proof along with the pass, at the entrace to the park, (not the kids). they write the person's name on the back of the card. i was a little worried because ds15 could not find his school id. i was just going to photo copy his birth certificate and tell the gate people kids under 16 don't have picture proof. i think if you go as a famlily it wouldn't be an issue. surprisingly by the time i got home from aaa ds did find his id.

I just want to be clear on this. If I buy a 2 day ticket from AAA with the third free day, and I use two of those days this September 2001, does the third day not expire until December 2002? Or is there a time limit on this third day from first use?

Bart

disneyhottie has a question about the aaa offer on tickets.this is the special where you buy 2 days and get a third free.do i have to purchase tickets from aaa office or at the gate to universal?

thanks for your help

you purchase them at the aaa agency. if you want to buy tickets at the guest services( i think that is what they call it) you can use your discover card for a similar deal. you can check the discover card site for details. i believe it is still available. my choice was to have the tickets in hand and not wait in any lines in the hot fl weather to buy tickets. the price difference was only a dollor or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter