'UNIVERSAL EDITION' discussion.

Can we catch Shaun anywhere else? I did not hear a good bye episode like they did for Dustin. perhaps I missed it?

There was no goodbye episode. Shaun has moved on, and I believe that the DIS crew have requested (several times) that we move on as well.

Let's get this back on track ... any guesses about whether we'll finally get the resolutions if/when the show returns next week?

After Shaun was let go, it was like
giphy.gif

Who's Shaun?

I love this show as well. My only issue is Craig's butchery of the English language. Lol. Maybe Oliver will set him straight!

I have to say that I am enjoying the Universal show so much this past year. Even my husband, who hates theme park shows, will watch some of it with me.

Funny you should mention that as I was watching this week's show and my wife overheard it and was just laughing along and I had to explain that this is pretty much just how all the episodes are

Side note - put this together after the previous show as I found the term that came up "Rear Keeping" pretty funnyRear-keeping is universal.jpg

ROTFL! @TheMaxRebo - Haven't even seen this past week's show yet, but THAT has me in STITCHES!! Thanx for the laughs, buddy! :)

Via Olivers instagram, it appears he will be working at Universal in some form!

17076631_272149509881837_3514748794048610304_n.jpg

tumblr_o8mapwlDi31rlpicfo1_250.gif
Didn't he previously work at Universal before he came to the show...? I know he was also a life guard at Disney at one point...

Last edited:
Didn't he previously work at Universal before he came to the show...? I know he was also a life guard at Disney at one point...
I don't believe so, no.

Someone has mentioned that this is the new style name tag, and given he posted it on twitter in the past 24 hours with the comment "the adventure continues" id find it hard to believe he'd use an old name tag for such a thing.

He said he used to be a lifeguard at disney.
And yes, the caption said ^^ from yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!