'UNIVERSAL EDITION' discussion.

giphy.gif

I believe this is called fan-service :laughing:

Last edited:
If it means the show is no longer going to be published on iTunes or an audio version being made available, I personally vote against the new format used this week. I did rip this week's from youtube, but it doesn't translate well, and am simply not able to watch any of the shows on youtube. I'd think any videos watching people eat are better off as separate mini-shows like they have usually done with their restaurant reviews in the past. Maybe I'm just the minority or only one who feels this way though.

I do 50/50 usually with listening to the podcast and watching the vids on YT, so it's whatever to me.
But yeah, they just bookended 2 park vlogs on the last show. I think they said there's tons of places they never touched on in the park, so doubling up occasionally may happen?

Anyho, here's another great moment in #Cryno™ History
giphy.gif

The last month to 6 weeks, the iTunes feed has been incredibly unreliable.
I still dont have access to last week's show. Am i the only one who still cant find it?

I do 50/50 usually with listening to the podcast and watching the vids on YT, so it's whatever to me.
But yeah, they just bookended 2 park vlogs on the last show. I think they said there's tons of places they never touched on in the park, so doubling up occasionally may happen?
The thing is, I actually still rip all the food review videos as well (as well as Best/Worst, etc.), and just listen to those in my car or wherever, but those I at least go in knowing I'm missing quite a bit of the review experience. I guess I would just hope the main weekly Disneyland/Disney World/Universal shows are reasonable to listen to as actual audio episodes, since I guess I perhaps erroneously consider those to be "news" shows" - and this week's Universal show decidedly was not that. They can of course go whichever direction they wish with each of the shows, it's just this week's Universal show doesn't work for my preferences. Not too big a deal, I just may end up not paying as much attention if that's the direction it goes.

The last month to 6 weeks, the iTunes feed has been incredibly unreliable.
I still dont have access to last week's show. Am i the only one who still cant find it?
Me too, I mentioned in my previous post that I actually just ended up ripping the youtube for this week's to an audio file, which is sort of what prompted that post, because I am not even sure if they will post this Universal show in audio format because this one was pretty much pointless from an audio show perspective. For the rest of the shows, I almost feel like they should stop saying on the Disney World housekeeping segments when shows will be released, because the audio versions are always days later at this point. I don't even look for Dreams Unlimited until at least Tuesday, WDW at least Wednesday, Universal at least Friday (or later apparently), and so on. The only show(s) consistently posted timely is the Disneyland show.

Sorry, I feel like my last two posts have come across a little negatively. I appreciate all the content that is available to us, but I feel they asked for feedback on the show this week on this format, so just wanted to provide an opinion that they hopefully don't just give up on the audio-only listeners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!