Universal Escape Pass 3rd day free

On the Kissimme St. Cloud site there is a 2 day pass get 3rd day free for $89.95 adult. Go to www.floridakiss.com and click on the "great offers" . On this page click on "attractions". On the bottom of the page is a link to Universal Studios that will allow you to get the 2 day pass with the 3rd day free for $89.95 adult and $76.95 for child. There is tax and shipping (regular mail was $3 per order). It said the offer was good through 5/31/02.

When I compared the site you found, I couldn't tell if you had to pay tax/shipping (without going on to the next step that looked like purchase) but I did notice the days all had to be used within 7 days of first use. The unused days on the Kissimmee site say they never expire. There is also a City Walk pass that is good "for 7 consecutive nights from day of first use". If you don't know if you will use all 3 days on this trip, I think the Kissimmee offer might be better. We thought it was for us.

I bought from the Kiss sight yesterday. I think it's a great deal and I'm glad that they are offering it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter