Universal has a good ticket deal

Universal has a deal for buy 2 days get 2 days free. The sale is till Sept 30 but the tickets are good till Dec 2021. Yep till the end of next year.
Is this for any dates and no block outs? Can guest use Hogwarts Express to enter both parks? Florida resident or price for all guests?
For some reason the Uni site for tickets and booking their resorts is extremely confusing for me and I give up and or call .
Thanks for posting!

1. Is this for any dates and no block outs?
2. Can guest use Hogwarts Express to enter both parks?
3. Florida resident or price for all guests?

For some reason the Uni site for tickets and booking their resorts is extremely confusing for me and I give up and or call .
Thanks for posting!

From what I read on the Universal site,

1. No blockout dates. Must use the 4 days admission within a 7 consecutive day period from first use.
2. Only if you buy the park-to-park version of the ticket. (It was the first one listed on the ticketing page when I went in.)
3. This price is for all guests. If you click on the Florida Resident - Yes button, this promotion goes away and the standard Florida Resident 2 day passes (which include blockout dates) appear.

Thank you so much. I have to start making plans and have family that want to go to Universal this holiday season!
I think anybody that has been curious about Universal should take the risk and (DIScover) the Dark side. I moved to Florida last November and last year holidays I fell in love with the Grinch and Discovered their is a whole new World of more fun at Universal Orlando!

Universal has a deal for buy 2 days get 2 days free. The sale is till Sept 30 but the tickets are good till Dec 2021. Yep till the end of next year.
It's even cheaper on groupon.... and I bought groupon giftcards at a discount. 3park one per day
Adult tix $248. ($218 for 2 park) I decided not to spend the extra 50 for park to park because the only time I used it was so we could check out the train and it was fun but not $50 worth of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!