Universal Horror Nights schedule?

ricardol

Mouseketeer
Hi there... Im planning my trip in Late October... but the only info I'm missing is when Horror Nights go on On October. The schedule is not published yet.. but the Universal page is showing the regular Park Hours on weekdays at 10:am opening with closing at 6:00 pm So do Horror Nights run daily then?

We will only be there for a day and we don't want to do Horror Nights, but since if you buy from their page you have to choose the exact day you are attending I'm nervous about deciding what day to buy without all the info.

HHN runs Thursday through Sunday through most of October. The park typically closes at 6PM Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Yes, HHN starts on weekends in September and then runs Thurs-Sun in October, but the park hours are already up for October and they close at 6pm almost every day so the HHN schedule shouldn't really affect you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts