Universal Hotel Worth it?

while it is true that EE doesn't get you much in the main parks, the fact the the HP areas are nearly empty makes it worth it. you can really take your time and look for all the hidden details. will you get a park to park ticket to enable you to ride the Hogwarts Express? that too is useful as when the other park opens, you can already be in side from the 'back' and can avoid the crush of people rushing in.

Yes I did read when you returned to correct it and appreciate you made it right

Sometimes when a post is misunderstood, the op deletes it or tones down the harshness of it’s content

As the Moderator of this section of the Disboards I do have to address anything that may come off and change the direction of the subject matter

Most peeps use the Pm system
to contact posters if they disagree with what was written openly

Moderators can not read anyone’s Pm unless it was a cc to them

All I request of posters is to play nice

I was playing nice. I misread what they said, nor was I rude at all when I thought she was wrong. I was simply correcting her, apologized and corrected myself. The issue was already addressed. And why would I PM someone if I thought they were misinformed? Disagreeing with someone vs giving false information (which was my initial thought) is totally different. I’d rather someone openly see the correction.

And for the record, considering this place has many new people to the theme parks, many don’t know the initials and lingo. If she wrote out early entry vs ee, there wouldn’t have been confusion. Unfortunately, saying go reread ee won’t even mean anything to many people. Not mad, nor was I mad above that’s why I’m confused why this was posted days later when the confusion was resolved. All good!

Hi there, new to Universal, TIA.

My teens are wanting to go to Universal for 2 days while my husband and I take toddler to Disney. I’m looking at prices and seems as though its cheaper to stay 1 night @ Premier hotel rather than purchase tickets individually online?

My teens are wanting to go to Universal for 2 days while my husband and I take toddler to Disney. I’m looking at prices and seems as though its cheaper to stay 1 night @ Premier hotel rather than purchase tickets individually online?
If you are referring to express pass, then yes. You still need to purchase park tickets for each person.

If you booked rpr, PBH, or hrh, you receive the hotel perk of free unlimited usage of all the express lines for shows and rides for all in your group

Your hotelroom key is coded for this free perk

Having 5 in your family makes it cheaper in the long run to do a one night stay at premier hotels

You get all the perks for the day you check in and the day you check out of the hotel
One night stay and you end up with perks for EE and EP both days
The EP unlimited is not cheap
The one time usage per ride/show ep costs less but does not allow repeat usage

All on site UO hotels are allowed early entry to a designated park of that day

We refer to this as EE

Park is open to onsite hotel guests one hour prior to open admission to all

Specific rides are open during the EE
Entire park fully opens at 9 most dates

Check out sites that sell park tickets
You can shave a few bucks using them instead of buying directly from UO

Don’t know your trip dates but UO presently has promotional deals on multi day tickets
(ie: buy 2 day ticket get 3 days free)

Park tickets can be one park only or P2P
(Park to park)

You can buy UO tickets anywhere
Check out current deals at the UO website

Do you have specific dates in mind for the vacation?

Thank U @ Macraven, greatly appreciate the detailed information. We are traveling 6/5-6/15. I believe dates are considered peak season. I would love to take advantage of non-peak pricing; however, school calendar limits our opportunity.

Thank U @ Macraven, greatly appreciate the detailed information. We are traveling 6/5-6/15. I believe dates are considered peak season. I would love to take advantage of non-peak pricing; however, school calendar limits our opportunity.

Early June is not bad for crowds at UO
Tends to get busy by third week

Check the UO booking site to get an idea of hotel rates

Rates can fluctuate at times
Many conventions book large number of rooms
When they are not fillled, UO releases them to the public and room rates go low in order for the hotel to fill them

I do not know if 3rd party sites as Priceline or Expedia/etc are involved in the Loews hotels

Maybe look at some of the 3 rd party booking sites

Teens enjoy the darkside (UO parks)
Toddlers have more to do at the motherland (Disney)

There are some areas at the darkside that do have things littles would enjoy

Whatever you decide, enjoy the vacation with your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!