Universal Hotels with Chase Ultimate Reward Points

SA mom

DIS Veteran
FYI: you can book all the Universal Orlando hotels with Chase Ultimate Reward Points. They were not available for our last trip hence my excitement.

We used ur points to book a throwaway room for express our last trip, so much less painful than paying cash!

You bet. We were contemplating club level rooms, but decided to use those points for airfare instead.

thanks for posting! Now if the rewards website would only work... ugh!

We booked our stay at Royal Pacific there on UR points!
One thing I will mention- it shows on the hotel side as an Expedia reservation. Therefore, they can’t note or change anything on the reservation (or at least that’s what I was told by the hotel agent). I tried to have my son’s birthday noted on our reservation and put in a room location request but was told I couldn’t because of this.

We were able to make a note on our UR reservation when we made it. THere was a box to type in requests. I am allergic to dogs so I request a pet free and feather free room.

FYI: you can book all the Universal Orlando hotels with Chase Ultimate Reward Points. They were not available for our last trip hence my excitement.

I have a question - can you revise the reservation? The reason that I ask is this: on the last two trips, I booked far in advance and modified as AP rates and categories changed. Our first trip, I modified the rezzie twice, and the third one three times (big cheesy grin here)

I would use my UR for the airfare, but I am booking Alaska's companion fare and that is through my husband's Alaskaair card and the UR is through my Chase card. Complicated, right?

Not complicated to me, but we use points and rewards for most of our travel. We’ve revised UR reservations on other trips. It was easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter