Universal Menus!!!

If you're going at a "not-busy" time, you should be okay. Most don't take ressie's (Emerils does) and you should be fine "flying by your pants" or just stopping in that morning to the restaurant to make res.

The only reservation I would make is if you want to eat at either of the Emeril's restaurants. If its a crowded time your going eat your meals early or late not with the crowds. If you want to eat at Mythos walk that way early in the day and put your name on the list. There are plenty of options to eat so if one is crowded move to the next and dont forget the onsite hotels have some great food options too.

:wave:Hi Everyone!

:confused3Can anyone tell me if Meal Deal and Sipper Cup tickets are worth purchasing? How do they work? :scratchin Can I eat at any food spot at the parks? What are the restrictions? Any info would help tremendously.:thumbsup2

Thanks a TON in adance! :thanks:

If we eat at Emeril's for lunch will they validate our parking ticket? I am probably getting the 2 years for 1 deal but that will probably be our first visit back in July. Oh-where is Emeril's at City Walk? I have never noticed it!Thanks!

PatriciaH said:
If we eat at Emeril's for lunch will they validate our parking ticket? I am probably getting the 2 years for 1 deal but that will probably be our first visit back in July. Oh-where is Emeril's at City Walk? I have never noticed it!Thanks!

Parking: Complimentary valet parking for lunch (up to 2hrs); Free parking after 6pm at Universal Studios parking garage; Valet parking anytime at guests expense through Universal Studios.

Its closest to the lagoon on the lower level nearer to IOA.
http://studio.florida.universalstudios.com/images/map_cw.jpg You can see it on the map before Margaritaville.

I just emailed Deb @ allearsnet about Confisco's updated menu. Hopefully she'll update it soon. There are more appetizers now and the main courses are a bit different.....and they added a "classic burger".....so, if you are looking for Confiscos' menu, hopefully Deb will update it soon!

That's another great thing about Universal is the dining. Mythos and the tree just down the way from it in Lost Continent are my favs, as well as Jimmy Buffets. The new Emerils Chop Tchop or however its spelled is also really good at the Royal Pacific. Not really a bad restaurant at any of the onsite hotels, so you probably counldn't go wrong at any of them. Havent been to Emerils at City Walk, but as for the others I have never needed a reservation, just always walked up with no wait. Mythos never waited one time and I have probably eaten there at least 6 or 7 times.

bubba's mom said:
I just emailed Deb @ allearsnet about Confisco's updated menu. Hopefully she'll update it soon. There are more appetizers now and the main courses are a bit different.....and they added a "classic burger".....so, if you are looking for Confiscos' menu, hopefully Deb will update it soon!

She did! :thumbsup2 She updated the menu that I sent her for Confisco's!

Good Afternoon fellow Universal Lovers..I just wanted to stop by and INVITE all of you to Cheer on our Favorite Team competing in the Upcoming WPASADI Tournament!!!! We really Need Cheerleaders and the team is representing the Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando Hotels!! We would really appreciate your support of the team! If you follow the Discussion Forums to the WPASADI Hangout Forums You will find Our Thread. Please Stop by and introduce youself and let's all have some fun!!! Hope to see you all there!!! :cheer2: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter