Universal Package Question

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
I would like to book a package for February 2021. I see this is not available online. Can we do it on the phone? Also, I have two 7 day tickets for DH and myself, and we would want to add the EP pass to them and then purchase a ticket for DD with EP. Can they do that all over the phone? Thank you!

If you book one of the deluxe hotels, EP comes with it. Not tied to any ticket.

I would like to book a package for February 2021. I see this is not available online. Can we do it on the phone? Also, I have two 7 day tickets for DH and myself, and we would want to add the EP pass to them and then purchase a ticket for DD with EP. Can they do that all over the phone? Thank you!
Check the expiration date on the back of your 2 tickets
Some 7 day tickets had expiration dates

you will need to buy the ep tickets as a separate ticket

Suggest you call guest service or send them an email with your questions
Policies do change at times

I have not read up about 2021 packages for UO

If you already have tickets, perhaps you should be looking at a room only reservation?

Do you have a specific hotel you are wanting to stay at? Portofino Bay, Hard Rock and Royal Pacific include unlimited express pass with their reservation. It does not need to be a package.

If you already have tickets, perhaps you should be looking at a room only reservation?

Do you have a specific hotel you are wanting to stay at? Portofino Bay, Hard Rock and Royal Pacific include unlimited express pass with their reservation. It does not need to be a package.
Yes room only. You are right. It looks like if you pay a certain amount you can add EP to a ticket. Would prefer this and staying at sapphire to avoid high resort cost because we would like to stay 6 days. Or should we really splurge for deluxe? I think I saw 89.99 to add EP to tickets?

Yes room only. You are right. It looks like if you pay a certain amount you can add EP to a ticket. Would prefer this and staying at sapphire to avoid high resort cost because we would like to stay 6 days. Or should we really splurge for deluxe? I think I saw 89.99 to add EP to tickets?

If you are adding $270 per day for express pass, you most likely can get a deluxe hotel for less than that added cost.

You can book some rooms for Feb. 2021 hotels online right now. The prices look a little wonky depending on dates. Use the link below. It is for all the hotels, not just Portofino Bay.

For example, at Hard Rock, first week in Feb. rooms are $286/night. You would be paying almost that much just in express pass alone.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...=0&promo=&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=0&currid=0

Last edited:
If you are adding $270 per day for express pass, you most likely can get a deluxe hotel for less than that added cost.

You can book some rooms for Feb. 2021 hotels online right now. The prices look a little wonky depending on dates. Use the link below. It is for all the hotels, not just Portofino Bay.

For example, at Hard Rock, first week in Feb. rooms are $286/night. You would be paying almost that much just in express pass alone.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...=0&promo=&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=0&currid=0
Woah per day?! Ok we will look at deluxe hotel. Thanks!

I am getting 440 a night. We have 6 day 2 park tickets. If we stay at sapphire with regular pass should we be ok since we have so many days to go to park or do we really need to get EP?

I am getting 440 a night. We have 6 day 2 park tickets. If we stay at sapphire with regular pass should we be ok since we have so many days to go to park or do we really need to get EP?
All depends on when you are going. If it is during a busy time, then express pass is nice to have. Parks were really busy during President's Day week.

When would they release specials like stay and save? Thanks

When would they release specials like stay and save? Thanks

It seems that it has been replaced by "Be a Savvy Traveller".

Those rates don't seem to be available to all rooms all of the time.

Since you will be needing to buy an annual pass for your daughter (they only make 5 day tickets as the max), you will be able to get an AP rate for your room. Those rates for 2021 won't be out for quite a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!