Universal/SeaWorld Spoiler - need opinions

missesdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi Ladies,

I am just about done this swap but want to see if I have enough pieces for the following groups:

dolphingroup.jpg

The picture thing is embellished with glazed accents and such and brad and I don't know what to call it so I don't know if it counts as 1 element? THe other is the topper - since it is called different things at the different seaworld's I didn't want to lock in a title.

simpsonggroup.jpg

Same here on the family cutout - not sure what to call it and is it one element? Embellished with glaze pens too (can't see so much in pic) and it's the picture on top of a circle and it kind of pops off some around the edges.

spidey.jpg

I paper pieced 2 pieces of spidey on the square one and glazed the blue and eyes. Not sure what to call it or if it is one element. The red part of the title is done with glaze pens too. Can't really see it in the pics.

I want to make sure that I am sending back the right amount of pieces so will make another tag or box or something to complement each of these if it is not enough but I don't want to add a piece that doesn't really add value or takes up page space that doesn't do much - does that make sense?

For those in these groups - please tell me honestly what you think!

Thanks!

Maria

I'm not in this swap and can't answer your questions, but I love looking at what other's make so had to take a peek!! Your sets are awesome. I really like all of them.

How big are the two larger pieces? I'm not in the swap but I would probably classify those two together as one embellished piece like an Altered CD which is one per person. So that would give you one element for the embellished pieces and half an element for the 2 deco squares. Is this swap two elements? If so, I'd probably just throw in a another tag.

How big is the Simpson's family piece? It looks like it is paper pieced and a pretty decent size so I would think that would count as one piece. Altered CDs are about 5" in diameter. Is that close to that? If it's smaller but paper pieced, I still think that should count as one element. Then you have the topper for another element and the slide frames/deco squares.

The Spidey group looks like three separate elements. One for the topper, one for the poem/lyric and one for the paper pieced decorative element.

I hope that helps. Even though I'm not in the swap, I was hoping it might be helpful to hear how someone not in the swap would view the pieces. BTW, LOVE the dolphin set!!!

Thanks for the feedback!

I don't have the dimensions with me but some of the pieces are large which is why I didn't arbitrarily throw in another tag or something - I didn't want to have to squish it all on a page for the sake of another piece.

These are great pieces! I'm only in the Simpson's group. We didn't see the Simpson's, but we rode the ride and these will work great for that, too. Thanks for sharing!
Vicki

Hey Maria, I'm in the Spiderman group and I think they are great! And I think they meet the requirements. Can't wait to see it in person! Great job on the other groups as well. I wished I signed up for the Universal character group too now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter