Universal Shuttle from MCO question...

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
I am arriving on a Sunday, around 11 am, which is before check in time and I am taking the shuttle form the airport. I was told that all of my paperwork will be handed to me when I board the shuttle. Since I may not be able to check in at that time, will I still have a working express pass even though I may not have a room yet?

Yes. we "checked in" at about 10:00 am. Stored our luggage at the hotel bag check and went off to the parks!
You'll get a 'wallet' with all of your other tickets, etc at the airport before you board the shuttle.

Yes. we "checked in" at about 10:00 am. Stored our luggage at the hotel bag check and went off to the parks!
You'll get a 'wallet' with all of your other tickets, etc at the airport before you board the shuttle.

Thank you :)

Where can I find info on prices and times of this shuttle? TIA

It's on the OU website as an extra if you're booking a trip through the site. It's called the SuperStar Shuttle. I've tried searching for it on the website, but it doesn't come up on it's own.

It's an activities add-on when you're booking your reservation. 1-way is $21, I think round-trip is $35. I can't pull it up because I've already added it to my trip and a link to what I can see puts you in my personal reservation, so I am not doing that :)

Last edited:
@mama&me -

Here's a screen shot of what I can pull up.. the shuttle holds up to 25 people and children under 2 are free.

shuttle.JPG

I think you can only book that as part of a package - I'd assume if you call them you can add it to your package.
Also in the past when I booked a package from AAA (through the Universal site) I also had the option of take two transportation that was a private town car airport to universal and universal to Disney that was pretty reasonable - but only an option if you come from a AAA site

Finally you can also book through Mears directly if you are not getting a package from Universal - the disadvantage of Mears is they may be dropping of and picking up at non Universal hotels that may be out of the way - but they try to schedule these as efficiently as possible (I Assume)

Thanks for the info Tony67. I did not book a package. I just took my DM to see the Hogwarts Christmas light show (which she loved) and was able to upgrade our tickets to season passes for $10. We will be going on a Disney cruise and she wants to go back to Hogwarts when we get off the ship. So I booked a AP room at Cabana Bay. So just thought once we get off the Disney Shuttle maybe we could hop on to a Universal Shuttle. I guess we could just Uber it too. Sorry I hijacked the thread.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter