Universal Stress Free Booking Policy

tony67

DIS Veteran
https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/terms-of-service/booking
I'll need to cancel and re-book some of my reservations I guess.

Ticket Policy Updates:
  • New ticket purchases, excluding Annual Passes, from 3/4/20 – 4/15/20 for travel 3/4/20 – 8/31/20 are fully refundable.
Hotel Policy Updates:
  • Reservations made 3/4/20 – 4/15/20 for travel 3/4/20 – 8/31/20 are fully refundable up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
  • One night’s room deposit will not be refunded when cancelling within 24 hours of arrival.
Vacation Package Policy Updates:
  • Vacation package reservations made 3/4/20 – 4/15/20 for travel 3/4/20 – 8/31/20 may be modified with no fee if such modification is made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. For reservations which are modified within 24 hours of arrival a $50 fee per reservation will apply. If vacation package includes airfare additional fees & penalties imposed by airlines may apply.
  • Vacation package reservations made 3/4/20 – 4/15/20 for travel 3/4/20 – 8/31/20 may be canceled with no fee if such cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. For reservations which are canceled within 24 hours of arrival, a $200 fee per reservation will apply plus any additional hotel imposed fees. If vacation package includes airfare additional fees & penalties imposed by airlines may apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts