Universal Studio Hollywood VIP Experience Tipping

ajiuo

Practically Perfect In Every Way
Sorry if this is the wrong place but I didn’t see an area for Universal Hollywood.

I’m just trying to figure out how much cash I should have on hand for tipping on this tour.

Some people say 10%-20% for Orlando … Hollywood is a bit different then Orlando though because it’s a package deal that includes park tickets and express pass, not just the tour… so just wondering how people handle Hollywood. This is not the private toure

Also do you tip separate for the lunch that’s included? How do you even figure that if you don’t know the cost.

Anything else on that tour I should consider?

Thanks

I don't have experience with Universal's VIP tour, but I do with Disney's. We did 20-25% (can't recall exact amount) on the tour total for the tip. In your case I would subtract the ticket and express pass cost from the total to get a ballpark total for the tour and then tip on that.
As far as lunch, yes I would tip there too. Do you know where you will be dining beforehand? You could always refer to the menu to get an idea what the cost of a meal would be to determine tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter