Universal Studios park hopper

sharonhowran

Earning My Ears
I am looking for the best price on the Universal studio 3 day park hopper. Does any one know of a park hopper that includes Sea World?

I don't know about Sea World, check in the different travel brochures. However, I bought the three day Universal pass, includes Islands of Adventures and City walk, from CAA for $105.95. These tickets never expire, so we're not even using them till next year. I thought it was a pretty good price. Check CAA, maybe they have a special which includes, Sea World, Busch Gardens.

You can get the 3 day park hoppers "at par" special at any travel agency. I bought mine from the Marlin Travel outlet at our local Walmart. It only took 3 business days to get the vouchers. The only problem was the long wait at the voucher exchange window at Universal. I think they must have had an inexperienced person on because it took forever to go through that line-up. I suggest going extra early or on another day that you don't plan on visiting the park to exchange the voucher for your tickets. Of course, maybe it was just a bad day for us. We paid $106.00 (adult). Child is $91.00

There is also a 1 park Choice of Adventure "at par" special for either SeaWorld or Busch Gardens for $49.00 (adult), $40.00 (child) valid until April 30, 2001 or a 2 park Adventure Passport for both SW and BG "at par" special valid until April 30, 2001 for $99.00 (adult) $83.00 (child 3-9)

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01

[This message was edited by TimNDansMom on 03-23-01 at 12:41 PM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter