Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Hi everyone!

Not much is going on here - just work and saving for Disney. I'm having Disney withdrawals but sadly won't be able to go until maybe next December.

I took my daughter to the drive-in for her first time :) We saw Despicable Me 3 and Spider-Man: Homecoming

@ItsLayne - Reading some old messages, I just realized you said your birthday was yesterday - hope it was happy, and the year to come will be healthy, and magical! :bday:

Hehe, thank you very much Heidi! Things have been busy since I got back from my trip in June, and haven't gotten to check these boards as often, but it made me smile to see this. Thanks!

Whew baby it's been a heck of few weeks in my neck of the woods...hot hot hot

Here's the current temps:
upload_2017-7-22_17-50-31.png

We've been under an excessive heat warning for a while now. We went to the Royals game Thursday night and it was still feeling like the mid 90s at like 11pm.

Ugh :crazy2:

Next week though will be much more tolerable thankfully :faint:

We've been under an excessive heat warning for a while now. We went to the Royals game Thursday night and it was still feeling like the mid 90s at like 11pm.

Ugh :crazy2:

Next week though will be much more tolerable thankfully :faint:
I am feeling you; Philly is similar to Orlando right now. I am so sorry that you had to sit through a Royals game, no matter the weather.

I am feeling you; Philly is similar to Orlando right now. I am so sorry that you had to sit through a Royals game, no matter the weather.
:rotfl2::rotfl:

Don't feel sorry for me we won that game: 16 to 4 against the Tigers. It was also a historic game (in a sense) because it was the first one in franchise history with 4 runs were scored in four innings.

They won last night, against the White Sox, which put us in 2nd place tie in the ALC but currently the game tonight isn't looking so good :crazy2:

It's a rollercoaster with the wins and losses for sure.

As a Red Sox fan, hell would be watching the Yankees win anything and purgatory is watching a Blue Jays/Royals game.
:laughing::rotfl2:

If it make you feel any better my step-father-in-law is from just outside of Boston. He will root for the Red Sox when playing the Royals. If speaking about football he's a Patriots over the Chiefs if they are playing each other.

I don't know that he has much allegiance to any other teams other than Red Sox and Patriots though aside from the Royals and the Chiefs.

:laughing::rotfl2:

If it make you feel any better my step-father-in-law is from just outside of Boston. He will root for the Red Sox when playing the Royals. If speaking about football he's a Patriots over the Chiefs if they are playing each other.

I don't know that he has much allegiance to any other teams other than Red Sox and Patriots though aside from the Royals and the Chiefs.
I live near Philadelphia... I wear Sox jerseys to Phillies games and and my Giants colors to Eagles games. I even married and Eagles season ticket holder. Luckily for me my blood matches both of my teams colors.

#APositiveWins #BradyCheated #What'sAHashtagEverDone?

I just heard it was 108 in St. Louis yesterday. And I just subjected my kid to that by sending her there for the week! Oh well, she's 12. She's young enough to still be able to deal with it....

:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

:dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2:

:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:

Announcing the arrival of our new girl!!! Oreo/Oreo cookie.... need to work on her going back to that name---she was at another family who returned her after 4 months.

born estimated 11/11/2016
plott hound/greyhound/maybe lab mixed---no DNA done yet

She's brindle coloring with a lot of black and white and maybe some spots that can be classified as a hidden Mickey.
We are "test driving" her for a couple of days before signing and doling out the $. We must be crazy because we may move soon and trying to behave budgetwise. This girl loves to walk which is what we need to do anyway to lose the pounds.

:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

:dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2:

Announcing the arrival of our new girl!!! Oreo/Oreo cookie.... need to work on her going back to that name---she was at another family who returned her after 4 months.

She's brindle coloring with a lot of black and white and maybe some spots that can be classified as a hidden Mickey.
We are "test driving" her for a couple of days before signing and doling out the $. We must be crazy because we may move soon and trying to behave budgetwise. This girl loves to walk which is what we need to do anyway to lose the pounds.

Awwww = congrats - hope it works out, nothing like unconditional animal love! You're not crazy at all - never "the right time" - but when it FEELS right, and you meet each other, and bond, it just IS! :)

Congrats NC Belle!!

It's been super hot and humid here, I'm so ready for it to be fall.

Aww Congrats! A new dog is always amazing!

Congrats on the new pup! (Doesn't matter how big they are; they're still puppies to me. :))

My sister-in-law called yesterday- she was at an estate sale and ran across a bowl of Disney pins. She wanted to know if she should grab some for me. I restrained myself I assure you. :)
When she got home we talked, and she explained how chock full of Disney stuff the place was. We talking 10+ Dooney and Bourke bags, lots of mugs , etc.

Disneyholic AND sort of hoarder. I'm so glad I wasn't there. I'd have been hard pressed not to go broke!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter