Unsolved cases (spin-off from murderer/murdered thread)

This one is on my mind as well. So random. Their families were on the news yesterday as they are doing a lot of good in their community in memory of their daughters.

It is so sad. Hopefully they will catch the person. Hard to believe it was 3 years ago.

I don't have one to post but have often searched the internet for missing cases , just thinking what a living hell this would be to any family. I can not imagine the pain that would never go away if you had a love one missing, your life would change forever without a bit of closure . Hands down one of the most sorrowful things that could happen to a family. I am sure at one point or another they are even praying for them to be found dead, just anything for closure. :sad:
My brother was murdered in November 2019. The murderer is in jail and awaiting trial. My life is like a Dateline episode. I used to love law and order and all of those crime shows and now I cannot bear to watch. I used to be fasicnated with it now I am living it. Losing someone to murder is the most difficult thing... even if they catch the murderer... the why is too much to bear. My families lives will never be the same. We are suffering from PTSD, anxiety and depression. I can't imagine not knowing what happened to your loved one. I do not wish this pain on anyone. The police say the trial will be about two years long. I will miss my brother for the rest of my life and mourn all that we did not get to share.

My brother was murdered in November 2019. The murderer is in jail and awaiting trial. My life is like a Dateline episode. I used to love law and order and all of those crime shows and now I cannot bear to watch. I used to be fasicnated with it now I am living it. Losing someone to murder is the most difficult thing... even if they catch the murderer... the why is too much to bear. My families lives will never be the same. We are suffering from PTSD, anxiety and depression. I can't imagine not knowing what happened to your loved one. I do not wish this pain on anyone. The police say the trial will be about two years long. I will miss my brother for the rest of my life and mourn all that we did not get to share.
My heart goes out to you. I have felt loss myself , my 35 year old daughter passed away December 2017 and my life also changed forever, BUT she died surrounded by family, there is a huge difference there. All I can say is lean upon the Lord , the only hope and peace you can feel would have to come from above. Blessings to you and your family. God speed !

Kyron...there is a current one going on in Colorado that I have been following. It's very very similar to the Kyron case. His name is Gannon Stauch and he's been missing for over 2 weeks.

Missing people...lots of those I would like to see solved.
Maura Murray is one that I follow.
Timothy Pitzen is just so terribly sad. I wish they could find him.
Madeline McCann and Lisa Irwin are also cases I'd like to see solved.

And I knew a lady who grew up in the neighborhood of Lyon sisters and knew of them. I think folks know what happened and who it was. I think he's recently gone to trial. Not sure it's completed or not.
I think his stepmother is involved. Her detail about him walking outside with a bleeding foot, exactly where he walked is highly suspicious. There is video of her leaving with him and coming back alone, though she claims he was with her. :scratchin

Madeline McCann, the 3 year old who was taken from hotel room when parents dined at restaurant on property.

Natalee Holloway, we know who killed her, just no details on why or where he put her body. (my guess is the ocean)

I think his stepmother is involved. Her detail about him walking outside with a bleeding foot, exactly where he walked is highly suspicious. There is video of her leaving with him and coming back alone, though she claims he was with her. :scratchin
I just read up on this and agree. He stayed home sick. Why did she take him shopping? If he’s sick why is he going to a friends house “between 3-4?” I don’t know a mom who wouldn’t know exactly when their kid left. Why did she report him as a runaway vs missing? And yeah, why the random detail about a bleeding foot two days earlier? IME liars tend to throw unnecessary info out to back up their claims. If the camera picked up her it would pick up him considering it picked up both of them on the way out. I’m not buying what she’s selling.

Another one that I have been following over the years is Kristen Smart who disappeared from Cal Poly SLO. My college boyfriend was from SLO and I remember seeing the billboards all over the area for years.

I believe that there was another female college student who went missing in the late 90s/early 00s in CA to WA that I followed for a while.
- Chandra Levy was one that I remember following as it occurred as she was semi local to where I was living at the time. Her case has since been solved.

Yep. I think LE is closing in.

I just read up on this and agree. He stayed home sick. Why did she take him shopping? If he’s sick why is he going to a friends house “between 3-4?” I don’t know a mom who wouldn’t know exactly when their kid left. Why did she report him as a runaway vs missing? And yeah, why the random detail about a bleeding foot two days earlier? IME liars tend to throw unnecessary info out to back up their claims. If the camera picked up her it would pick up him considering it picked up both of them on the way out. I’m not buying what she’s selling.
Plus the interview she did where we only saw the back of her. It was all 'me me me me'. And there was a cellphone accidental video that had audio of him crying and her lecturing about some carpet damage and asking what she should sell to pay for the repair. Try and search for those. Very odd stuff.

Baby DeOrr Kunz went missing on an impromptu camping trip in ID with his parents, great grandpa and his friend in 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter