• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

unused days

You can apply only one old pass per new ticket purchased. I'd hang onto the old passes and use them as is. Your old passes are undoubtedly less expensive per day than a new one would be.

There are numerous 1-day ph passes for sale on e-bay getting top-dollar- imho--you might consider selling them there.

Careful! Reselling your Disney tickets is a big no-no! Trust me, I know. I spent 12 hours in an Orlando jail about 8 years ago for reselling two days of a 4 day ticket! I had NO IDEA I was doing anything wrong...Ended up costing me $220 in fines and court costs. Thank goodness my "record" was expunged.

It was the worst day of my life. And to think, me, a HUGE Disney fan!

Well, could the legality of reselling be just a Florida law? How are hundreds and hundreds of people getting away with it on e-bay? Obviously, don't sell them if you are in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter