"Unwrapped" at WDW on FTV Canada

Sharby

Mouseketeer
I'm repeating the body of an e-mail that I sent to Food TV Canada on Monday, June 9th regarding the TV show "Unwrapped" which aired on US TV.

"The US version had a show on Walt Disney World food yesterday. Will this air in Canada? Or is the Canadian version of "Unwrapped" different than US version? Thank you for any reply. I will post your answer on Disney Discussion Board that has Canadian members."

the reply I received today was:

"Thank you for contacting Food Network Canada. We have not yet acquired this episode from Food Network U.S., but it will likely air in the future. Please check back with us later in the summer when we may have more information.

We thank you for writing and we hope you continue to enjoy Food Network Canada. Happy Cooking!

Sincerely,

Food Network Canada Viewer Relations"

:) I will resend an e-mail approximately every 2 to 3 weeks and post definite updated info. when I receive it. :)

I saw this episode on the US channel and it was great. They showed wedding cakes at the Grand Floridian, the pizza maker at Pizzafari, Turkey Legs, Sci-Fi and more. I was totally drooling by the end of the show.

I was so bummed that it didn't air in Canada. Someone over on the restaurant board was nice enough to post pictures from the show ... it still would be nice to see the show :)

Keep us posted!

I was so upset this wasn't on Canadian FoodTV. I was really looking forward to it. Please keep us updated.

This show will be on this Sunday on Food TV in the USA. I can tape it to my laptop and burn it on DVD.

Hopefully if they get enough requests, they will air it in Canada!

Let's keep our fingers crossed!;)

Scratch
:smooth:

Just wanted you all to know that I am still checking on this. Here's the text of the most recent e-mail that I received:

"Thank you for contacting Food Network Canada. We have still not acquired this episode and it will likely not be acquiring it for some time. You can check back with us in September to see if we have an update. Thank you for your patience.

We thank you for writing and we hope you continue to enjoy Food Network Canada. Happy Cooking!

Sincerely,

Food Network Canada Viewer Relations"

I'll check back with them September 1st! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter