Unwrapped kid build-a-dessert

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
I know this has been asked when the show first aired and at that time I was under the impression that different kinds of decorate a dessert type menu items (i. e. graham cracker butterfly, alien cupcake, worm marzipan) were offered at different restaraunts. But after watching the show for the second time today and noticing the show is interviewing a Chef Mickey's chef, I'm wondering if all those wonderful and cute desserts are avaiable at Chef Mickey's? My first impression was the only one there was the cupcake that the kids topped with candy.

My DDs are very into that type of thing and artsy and would love to have their choice of build-a-dessert. Is there somewhere they can do this? Chef Mickeys would be totally convenient as we'll be at Poly so my fingers are crossed!!

TIA :)

WHich show was it on? I would love to see the show itself, and am curious about the answer as well.

Your first impression was correct. The decorate-your-own cupcake is available at Chef Mickey's. The rest are available at different restaurants. I understand why you were confused, though. Much as I loved it, that segment of the show was just a little misleading.

Jiko -- Kid Puzzle with mini Banana Split $5.50
California Grill -- Build Your Own Brownie $3.75
Citricos -- Ice Cream Sundae - Create your own table-side $5.25
Narcoossee's -- Make your Own Smores_ $4.95
Kona Cafe -- Kiddie Kone $5.49 (Not make-your-own, but it is a work of art)
Artist's Point -- White Chocolate Mickey Puzzle with Cookie - $4.75
Yachtsman Steakhouse -- Mickey's Dessert Puzzle - white chocolate puzzle, sugar "paint" and a vanilla cupcake $5.29
Coral Reef -- Peanut Butter Playdough - $2.50
Coral Reef -- Build Your Own Sundae - $5.25

totally ;)

anyone know where to get that cute graham cracker butterfly??

Kitten - here is a link to the show Unwrapped on Food Network if you want to check back for more air dates. They don't have it listed as of now. It was a cool show! Tape it when they replay!

This is what my DS received when they found out it was his Birthday at Norway last year (was during the Princess breakfast):
nor3.jpg

-DC :)

I thought I had heard that the Cupcake making at Chef Mickey's was not being done anymore. Does anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter