UOC Unique Offer Code Fall 2017 watch

Right now it looks like its only for summer still- not sure what the December date UOC is about- it could be something different. No codes or emails out at this time for the late fall and early winter from what I can tell.

One person posted somewhere that they called up and were told they had a discount but who knows...Maybe some other discount but not the pin

UGG THATS LIKE ALITTE OVER 5 + WEEKS YET- HOPEFULLY ALITTLE OVERLAY AND THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE IT WOULD BE RELEASED

After 30 years of trips, I have never received a UOC. Not once.

Oh no I'm sorry !! I can tell you we keep canceling and that could be why but we are planning an annual trip every year from now until whenever :) hoping we can just do the bounce back

THE MAGIC IS COMING- A FEW MORE WEEKS UNTIL THE CURRENT OFFER EXPIRES SO I THINK SOMETHING ELSE WILL BE OUT SOONER THAN LATER

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! THE UOC IS HERE!

Good Luck for others getting one as well!

30% FOR
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

25% for Boulder Ridge, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, and Poly villas and Bungalows -Studios Only

Deluxe resorts- 30% ALK . BW, GF, WL, YC.
20% BC, CR, Poly

20% Moderates

15% Value

10/8 -11/21 and 11/25-12/2417

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! THE UOC IS HERE!

Good Luck for others getting one as well!

30% FOR
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
25% for Boulder Ridge, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, and Poly villas and Bungalows -Studios Only
Deluxe resorts- 30% ALK . BW, GF, WL, YC.
20% BC, CR, Poly
20% Moderates
15% Value
10/8 -11/21 and 11/25-12/2417
Man, I could so use this!!! Fingers crossed.

We received the new UOC via email this morning. Unfortunately, there was EXTREMELY limited availability for our travel dates for 12/8 - 12/12. Hope others have better luck!

We booked through an unnamed auto club and have two other rooms as well- I understand you should be able to use the code for all 3 rooms, wife is trying to get ahold of someone to get a hold of Disney with the code

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter