Up the movie

I tried clicking on it and it took me to the Disney site but said Page Not Found. Anyone else have that problem??

We already bought this and Monsters on blu ray for a total of $32. So, about $16 for each movie, a little more than using the coupon at Wal Mart, but I'm happy to get Monsters too and it saves me a trip to the store. I haven't seen UP yet so looking forward to it. :)

We already bought this and Monsters on blu ray for a total of $32. So, about $16 for each movie, a little more than using the coupon at Wal Mart, but I'm happy to get Monsters too and it saves me a trip to the store. I haven't seen UP yet so looking forward to it. :)

I was a little disappointed in UP :confused3

Good topic! I picked up the movie today as I had it on pre-order. Watching it with the kids tomorrow, super excited! :thumbsup2

we really liked it I ran to the walmart near buy and got it last night since they only had 2 left. 11.58 not bad for blu ray

I will admit there were some parts of the movie that were a little on the boring side but the the storyline itself was quite cute and there were some really or fun parts here and there. It's not a movie I would at the top of my list, but it was cute.

I was a little disappointed in UP :confused3

Disappointed?? Wha??????????? :confused3 I loved it!!!! So did the girls, so did DBF who complained about us wanting to see it until his co-workers told him it was going to be good.....I'm excited to see it......I pre-ordered it from the Disney Store, I guess I can go pick it up tonight if I wanted to! :)

Disappointed?? Wha??????????? :confused3 I loved it!!!! So did the girls, so did DBF who complained about us wanting to see it until his co-workers told him it was going to be good.....I'm excited to see it......I pre-ordered it from the Disney Store, I guess I can go pick it up tonight if I wanted to! :)

Yeah, The characters annoyed me a little :confused3 I love Toy Story, Monsters, Bugs Life etc a whole lot more!

That makes me sad...LOL I really thought it was a great movie, very unexpected because we were expecting something along the lines of Toy Story but it was very different. We really enjoyed it....and we all cried at least 3 times. :)

I thought UP was one of the best Disney movies I have ever seen. I thought it was touching and sweet.

Just finished watching it with my kids (we saw it on release day in the theater as well). Yep, still loved it! Yep, still cried. Pixar really has perfected the art of storytelling.

Ok, we watched it this weekend and the final verdict...

I loved it! :thumbsup2 I especially liked the dogs and the bird. :) I even ordered a "free" baby Kevin from Disney.

Now, it isn't my favorite Pixar movie, I think the Toy Stories or Cars are a little better. But we all really liked it.

Also on the disc was an extra about how the Pixar team went to South America to go see this place first hand. That was interesting. We still have to watch the other disc of extras.

Ok, we watched it this weekend and the final verdict...

I loved it! :thumbsup2 I especially liked the dogs and the bird. :) I even ordered a "free" baby Kevin from Disney.

Now, it isn't my favorite Pixar movie, I think the Toy Stories or Cars are a little better. But we all really liked it.

Also on the disc was an extra about how the Pixar team went to South America to go see this place first hand. That was interesting. We still have to watch the other disc of extras.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you liked it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter