Upcoming Epcot Swap Information- SIGN UPS OPENING on new Thread

I'll be in for the completed pages.
If the elements required a title/topper and other elements, I might do that also. I like everything to be matchy-matchy! I hestitated to respond to the question, since I might just do the completed pages part-depending on how fast the groups fill, etc.
This sounds great- I should have never checked out the swap board!

I think it would be nice to have a title/letters in addition to element.

i think a title requirement would be quite good. So would it be a title plus one of the other elements? or a title plus 2? i'm good with whatever everyone else wants to do tho!

Btw - this might be a dumb question but is 4.15 EST about 9.15 Uk time?
x

i think a title requirement would be quite good. So would it be a title plus one of the other elements? or a title plus 2? i'm good with whatever everyone else wants to do tho!

Btw - this might be a dumb question but is 4.15 EST about 9.15 Uk time?
x

I think that is correct. I think you are about 5 hours ahead of us according to my FIL. I think title plus 2 would be good.

I would like the elements to be title plus two. I probably won't be signing up for the page kits. I will be at the ball field until probably 9 tomorrow night, would someone like to sign me up too please? Thanks!! :goodvibes

I'm signing up either way for elements, BUT for the group as large as it is a title/topper PLUS 2 elements is 30/33 pieces for just one group. Just want to make sure that is clear.

There is a lot of last minute swapping/mailing (myself included) going on lately with the large swaps open so I just wanted to make sure that no one is signing up over their heads if there are actually 3 elements in the element groups.

But really I'm going to sign up either way:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter