Upcoming Ratatouille refurbishment (Fall 2018)

Absimilliard

Mouseketeer
To correct an issue with the flooring of the attraction, DLP just announced that Ratatouille at the Walt Disney Studios will be closed from August to December 2018.

Also, Tower of Terror will soon be covered in scaffoldings to fix the facade, but the attraction will remain open during that time.

I'm so glad this isn't until Fall. We're there in June, coming from Texas, and I'd hate to miss this ride. It's one of the few unique to DLRP (for the moment).

We go on Aug 20.. it would really stink ig this ride and Phantom Manor are both close.d

I'm also upset because we're visiting for the first time this August. We were looking forward to this ride especially since it something we haven't seen before (only been at WDW and DL California).:sad1:

And we won't be back anytime soon.

Last edited:
I can't find anywhere that has the date when the refurb starts. We are going for our first trip August 13th to the 18th. I hope it will be open.

Bah! Going in August and this is another one that was at the top of our list to experience (along with Phantom Mannor) since it isn't in WDW :mad:

On the long term schedule of closures, Ratatouille is stated as being closed from the end of July. However, on the park hours it's not shown as closed until August 27th (my arrival day).

On the long term schedule of closures, Ratatouille is stated as being closed from the end of July. However, on the park hours it's not shown as closed until August 27th (my arrival day).

I really hope this is true.

I hope this is correct! We arrive a few days before.

I'd like to join the rest and say that I hope it's correct as well.

Do you happen to have the link to the long term schedule?

Sorry....I meant the park hours. I logged in and saw the same thing as you. It's not showing until Aug 27th. I'm not sure which one to believe.

I guess we'll just have to see. At this point, it looks like it's open for all the days we're there. I really do hope that this one is the correct schedule. Since "end of July" doesn't really have a date, I'm hoping since Aug 27th seems specific, this one is correct.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!