Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,

I had intended on posting this back in December, but I managed to catch the flu and it developed into pneumonia so I pretty much forgot to handle most of my grown-up responsibilities. :eek:

Anyway, I see that there is some availability between now and the end of March at SSR so if you're looking for a last-minute DVC vacation, let me know! Points can be used at any DVC Resort, including Riviera, based on availability.

I'd require payment in full as we're so close to the expiration.

Thanks!

Hi! I just need a room for one night, please! March 13, 2020. What is available that night (any resort) and how many points? Thanks so much! Hope it works out!!!

Hi! I just need a room for one night, please! March 13, 2020. What is available that night (any resort) and how many points? Thanks so much! Hope it works out!!!
Hi Lindsay,

There is a 1-bedroom available at SSR (41 points) for that night and there is also a Garden View Studio (21 points) available at Boardwalk!

Hello,

21 points for standard studio at copper creek
March 14th
4 guests
It’s available now but might get snatched up pretty quick

Hi Jacki,
I’ve actually rented from you before! Probably a long shot, but looking for March 3-7. Studio or 1 bedroom

Hello,

21 points for standard studio at copper creek
March 14th
4 guests
It’s available now but might get snatched up pretty quick
I’ve been checking and refreshing since I saw your post but I’m not seeing that availability. I’ll keep checking again in the morning and I’ll keep you posted if I can get it!

Hi Jacki,
I’ve actually rented from you before! Probably a long shot, but looking for March 3-7. Studio or 1 bedroom
Hi there!

I totally remember you!! :)

I keep checking and I found a one-bedroom at Kidani for the 4th and a one-bedroom at Jambo for the 3rd and 5th. I’m not sure how you feel about switching around like that but I’m going to keep checking because every time I refresh, there’s different availability at different locations.

Hi there!

I totally remember you!! :)

I keep checking and I found a one-bedroom at Kidani for the 4th and a one-bedroom at Jambo for the 3rd and 5th. I’m not sure how you feel about switching around like that but I’m going to keep checking because every time I refresh, there’s different availability at different locations.

I probably don‘t want to move around quite that much. We already have SSR booked for March 7-14, so I would love SSR or OKW (hubby‘s fave)

Hi!
We are looking at arrival march 2nd , check out mar 7
Boardwalk studio preferred
thanks for your help

March 18th-22. 5 guest. One bedroom villa
SSR has the 20th and 21st in a one-bedroom standard room available for 72 points total. If you want me to grab that, I just need you to DM me full names, birthdates, and address + phone number for all guests. :)

Hey folks,

I had intended on posting this back in December, but I managed to catch the flu and it developed into pneumonia so I pretty much forgot to handle most of my grown-up responsibilities. :eek:

Anyway, I see that there is some availability between now and the end of March at SSR so if you're looking for a last-minute DVC vacation, let me know! Points can be used at any DVC Resort, including Riviera, based on availability.

I'd require payment in full as we're so close to the expiration.

Thanks!
Hi I am looking for 129 points for March 31 - April 4th checkout
thanks

Hi I am looking for 129 points for March 31 - April 4th checkout
thanks
Hey Yolonda,

Unfortunately, my points have to be used by March 31st. I might be able to find something if you were able to bump your dates back a week!

I am looking for a last minute reservation for the wife as a surprise Valentine’s Day trip to Disney World. Checking in on 2-15 checking out on the 16th or 17th. What would be available and how many points would it be? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter