Status
Not open for further replies.
IS that bottom line, all taxes and fees? And how do I book it
That is the bottom line price.

Since I'm the DVC Member, I would make the reservation for you in your name. Since these are rental points, I would send a contract to you via email that you would print out, sign and send back to me. I'd require payment via PayPal within 24-hours and that's it.

In order to send a private message here, you need to have a minimum of ten posts. If you'd like to get your count up to ten, you can visit this thread.

Hi Jackie, I'm new and not allowed to send PM yet. I have a question about DVC rentals but don't know if I'm allowed to ask it here. Can you PM me? Or is there another thread where I can ask a general question about SSR rentals? Thanks!

Hello!! Anything available March 15-17? March 16-18? or March 17-19? Miracles can happen sometimes... :) It's for 3 adults and 1 child (age 12) so a studio is ideal. However, I know these dates are pretty much slim pickens at this moment.. :)

Hey guys! I'm down to only 24 points left. That's enough for one night in a studio at most resorts - two for a select few if we can find the availability.

I'm still checking for those of you who are just looking for one night. :)

Hey folks,

I had intended on posting this back in December, but I managed to catch the flu and it developed into pneumonia so I pretty much forgot to handle most of my grown-up responsibilities. :eek:

Anyway, I see that there is some availability between now and the end of March at SSR so if you're looking for a last-minute DVC vacation, let me know! Points can be used at any DVC Resort, including Riviera, based on availability.

I'd require payment in full as we're so close to the expiration.

Thanks!
Is there any availability for a 1 bedroom or studio (any property) the evening of 2/28?

Thank you!

Hey guys! I'm down to only 24 points left. That's enough for one night in a studio at most resorts - two for a select few if we can find the availability.

I'm still checking for those of you who are just looking for one night. :)
I need 1 night in studio March 5

Hi Jackie, Looking for 1-2 (preferred) nights any weekend in March. Please let me know if you see any availability. Not picky and will take almost anything. Thanks!

Still checking on everyone’s one-night requests - nothing yet, but I’ll keep you posted!

Hello

I'm not sure if you still have points left but i'm looking for a Studio on March 2nd 2020 for one night.

Going down for the Russmatt college Baseball tournament to watch my son and I'm trying to find a room on property to take my daughter to disney for the night.

One male (father)
Daughter - 14 yo

Thank you

Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!