UPDATE..."having to book 2 nights in October"..

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
As you all may have read a while back: I was expressing my frustration with the HRH and how in October you could not book just one night on Saturday. Well, I sent a letter to the manager at the HRH and told him how unfair I thought this was to folks traveling well over 1,000 to stay there. I mailed the letter about 1.5 weeks ago. For the record: I was very nice in my letter, just told him how disappointed we all were about the situation and that we had limited time..thats why we only needed on night.

I received a call from the HRH, assistant manager this past Wednesday. He apologized for the inconvenience but stated that most folks come in October for the Halloween Horror nights (but we don't actually) and they get so many bookings that they limit it to 2 nights at minimum. I nicely expressed to him that we come at the same time of year every year (due to fall break and my boys) and up until now this has never been an issue. The gentleman was so VERY nice and ended up making me a reservation when all was said and done for one Saturday night in October! He gave me a confirmation # and all, even upgraded me to a pool view (either or was fine). We are so excited!!!

KUDO'S to the Hard Rock Hotel....they really rock!!

Esmerelda (to be continued....)
:teeth:

That's great! I love to hear good customer service stories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter