** update **Help, I'm trying to book online and no ressie available....any pointers?

cajunpeach

Tinker Bell attitude in a Pooh size body
I tried to book using various date in November, December and Jan and couldn't get anything using the online booking. January 2008 apparently isn't bookable online yet??? the dates keep defaulting to July 07

I hope they aren't all booked up. We are getting our first camper and I was hoping beyond all hope to camp at FW and see the Christmas lights. I've never seen WDW decorated before

Anybody know if I call will I get any different info?

Thanks ahead of time:goodvibes

UPDATE :santa:
Thanks for suggestions! I just got off the phone w/ WDW reservations. Good news: I got a preferred site for the 2nd-7th of Jan 2008. Bad news: I couldn't get from 12/29-1/1. I originally wanted to go from 12/29-1/6 and not necessarily preferred. I will keep checking back. At least I know I will be going :banana: :cloud9:

At this point your best bet is to try calling. The online reservations system isn't as updated as a live operators will be.

Another thing is to call first thing in the morning. All their systems update in the morning, so if there is going to be an opening chances are that will be your best bet.

And be patient. A couple years ago we were trying to get Thanksgiving and couldn't. We called for almost a month and a half straight every morning and finally were able to get the exact site we wanted. You'll notice probably more openings as it gets closer to the date as well because of people cancelling last minute. Right now it will just be hit or miss.

Keep on trying though! You're far enough in advance that you might have a good shot of getting something.

I was able to book yesterday for January without any problems, I had to call though. You cannot book anything online for 2008 yet because pricing is not available. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter