• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

update on DHs "interview"

binny

do something that MATTERS!
well the news is.......

GREAT!!!!!!

:teeth:

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

He said that the new manager is absolutely wonderful and he is throughly impressed with dh. He signed off the paperwork so dh will be entering the promotion program ASAP :)

It will still be a while before we know where or when but he is on the right track :)

The new manager told J that there is so much more to the relocation program than we even knew. We allready knew they would pay for us to move right down to packing and driving the truck. They will also buy the house in 60 days if it doesnt sell plus they give us money to eat for 2 months after we get there lol. Plus there is a lot more.

Im really excited but getting nervous too

Just thought I would let you know. :)
Have a great day everyone!

congratulations!!! that's great news!

I am so glad to hear all the good news!!! Sounds like an excellent package there too!!! Keep us posted on when & where!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter