Update on the cancer sucks thread

hegs65

DIS Veteran
First off, I just want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. You cannot even imagine how much they mean to me. I feel so very blessed to have you all to lean on. I am happy to announce that our prayers have been answered as my ds's leukemia is definitely not back! (Thank you God!!) We are not still not sure why his platelets dipped so low but at least it's not the cancer making a comeback.

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to post an update. I was going to post earlier, but at the time we got our good news, Antmaril was (and I am sure still is) going through the worst days of her life and I did not have the heart to gloat about our good fortune. My heart just broke for her and her family. (Antmaril you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers) That, plus the fact that I had been so worried for what seemed like forever, had me plain exhausted. So, once again, thank you all so much for letting me come here to vent and for all of your thoughts and prayers-they mean the world to me. Everytime I come to this forum I am reminded just how rich my life truly is. God bless you all. Patty

First off, I just want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. You cannot even imagine how much they mean to me. I feel so very blessed to have you all to lean on. I am happy to announce that our prayers have been answered as my ds's leukemia is definitely not back! (Thank you God!!) We are not still not sure why his platelets dipped so low but at least it's not the cancer making a comeback.

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to post an update. I was going to post earlier, but at the time we got our good news, Antmaril was (and I am sure still is) going through the worst days of her life and I did not have the heart to gloat about our good fortune. My heart just broke for her and her family. (Antmaril you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers) That, plus the fact that I had been so worried for what seemed like forever, had me plain exhausted. So, once again, thank you all so much for letting me come here to vent and for all of your thoughts and prayers-they mean the world to me. Everytime I come to this forum I am reminded just how rich my life truly is. God bless you all. Patty

I am so happy to hear this good news. Just the best news ever!! Thank you for your kind words. Even though my husband did not win his battle, I am thrilled for you and your family. Cancer is a beast and I am delighted whenever I hear some good news.

All the best to you!

Hegs , I was in your shoes last week too , the ER doctor found two spots on my daughter's chest CT scan and I panicked , after her oncologist and the team of radiologists looked at them they found it was some sort of infection or inflamation , but initially it scared the living crap out of me.

I am elated that neither your son or my daughter have to face that monster again .....and I hope they never ever do again !

THAT IS WONDERFUL :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hegs , I was in your shoes last week too , the ER doctor found two spots on my daughter's chest CT scan and I panicked , after her oncologist and the team of radiologists looked at them they found it was some sort of infection or inflamation , but initially it scared the living crap out of me.

I am elated that neither your son or my daughter have to face that monster again .....and I hope they never ever do again !

Oh, you had me :guilty: for a minute there...Thank God ...:hug: :woohoo: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter