Update on TPCShauna and her DH

Thanks Nancy. I just posted in the thread and posted a link to this thread too.

Oh my goodness! I had not seen the post before. Our thoughts and
prayers are with her.

It's been months now, I think this is a lost cause.:sad1:

I've emailed her, asking for the return of my box - so I can at least have that. Never received a response. :sad2: Does anyone have a phone number for her? I have no problem calling her to ask for my stuff back. If you have it, please PM me.

I talked to her on March 2 and she had literally just gotten home from the hospital. She was admitted and had surgery and then contracted pneumonia. Her DH is also really sick so he hasn't been able to help her much either. She does realize that she has people's things and she apologizes for it but she has not left her house other then to see the DR.

I will email her again tonight and see if she responds.

Shauna emailed today- well emailed me back as I had checked on how she was doing. She is headed into the hospital for a procedure that may very well end in surgery. She has been sick since January as Buiffy mentioned above and they have put this off as her immune system is at about 25% so she will be in a clean room with the surgery.

She wanted us to let everyone know she still has the swap stuff and wants to mail everything as soon as she can but right now she is not able to go out (and of course will be down a bit more with the surgery. Her husband is doing everything else for them and is the only one working as she is on a leave of absence and she hasn't felt like adding more for him to do.

Please continue to keep her in your prayers and know that while it might take awhile she will be mailing everything back- sorted out of course.

Rebecca

Thanks for keeping us updated Rebecca. Ever since I joined this board I know Shauna has had trouble with her knee and then getting sick and now having to go through this with her respiratory and immune system. I hope she will be feeling better. She deserves it. :hug: To her and her DH. They need a break from all of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter