CLOSED: 14 points to rent (Aulani), must be used by May 31, 2020 $14 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda P4

Earning My Ears
I have 136 points I won't be able to use and they will expire on May 31st. My home resort is Aulani, although I won't have any advantage since the points expire in May.

Any studio available Disney World for 2 nights February 12th to February 14th?

hello! can you check the following dates?
3/5-8, 3/19-22, ,4/2-5 or 4/16-19
any studios available these dates? i am also open to just friday-sunday for these dates if the full stay is not available. not sure of the availability now, but i saw 3/6-3/8 studio for boardwalk. can you check if that's available?
thanks in advance!

looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 BR Savanna View for March 20-22, 2020. 2 adults three youth. Any luck?

any studios available these dates? i am also open to just friday-sunday for these dates if the full stay is not available. not sure of the availability now, but i saw 3/6-3/8 studio for boardwalk. can you check if that's available?
thanks in advance!
I’m sorry I haven’t been able to check all day. The DVC system has been down. I will get back to you as soon as the system is back online.

thanks in advance!
I checked the 3/6-3/8 at the Boardwalk and it doesn't appear to be available anymore. All of March is pretty much booked out everywhere for multiple nights in a row. It looks like we could get consecutive nights sometime between 4/10-4/15 at Saratoga Springs or 4/12-15 at Old Key West or 4/11-4/13 at Animal Kingdom. Those are the longest stretches of consecutive days in April at any of the WDW resorts in a studio I can find.

Hi, I'm looking for Aulani Hotel Room on 4/25 - 4/28 3 nights or 4/27 - 4/30 3 nights. Can you check if it's available? Thanks

Hi. Are your points still available? Looking for a studio March 18-22. 2 adults 2 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter