CLOSED: 14 points to rent (Aulani), must be used by May 31, 2020 $14 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the cheapest rental for 4/29/20-5/5/20. It would be 2 adults and 2 children. Let me know if anything is available. Thank you!

Hi! If you still have points available, I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom May 23-25. Thank you!

Tentatively looking for 5/28-5/30 or 5/31. Flexible with room size/location. Have rented through Disboards multiple times, can provide references! Thanks!

I was looking for the cheapest rental for 4/29/20-5/5/20. It would be 2 adults and 2 children. Let me know if anything is available. Thank you!
It looks like there are rooms available for that block of time, but I don't have enough points to be able to book that long of a stay.

Tentatively looking for 5/28-5/30 or 5/31. Flexible with room size/location. Have rented through Disboards multiple times, can provide references! Thanks!
Yes, there are rooms available at Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, BoardWalk and the Floridian (although I don't have enough points left for the Floridian booking). PM me if you'd like more info on any of these.

Hi! If you still have points available, I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom May 23-25. Thank you!
They have a 1 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs available for those dates. That is the only resort available with a studio or 1 bedroom.

Hi looking for availability 3/19/20-3/22/20 for three people. Preferably a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom, doesn't matter where. Thanks

Hi, do you know how many points is needed for 1 bedroom on these dates?
The cheapest would be the 27th-30th, 1 bedroom villa standard view for 120 points. Unfortunately, I don't have enough points to book all three nights. I have 86 points remaining.

Hi looking for availability 3/19/20-3/22/20 for three people. Preferably a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom, doesn't matter where. Thanks
For the dates you wanted, they only have 2 consecutive nights available at any resort. There is a 1 bedroom Villa available for Old Key West or Saratoga Springs for the 20th and 21st for 72 vacation points. That is the cheapest with 2 nights available.

The DVC system has been down all day. I will check as soon as I can get online.

I am seeing 5/25 - 5/30 available as 1bdr ( near hospitality house) at OKW for 140 pts. I would be interested in rented that from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!