CLOSED: 14 points to rent (Aulani), must be used by May 31, 2020 $14 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was wondering if you still had points and if a Value studio room was available at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for 3 nights starting on May 12th

Hello

Any studio available for 3/02 departing 3/03? open to any resort if there isn't one available at Aulani.

One male adult (Father)
Daughter 14 years old

Going down for the Russmatt college baseball tournament to watch my son and want to take my daughter to disney for one night.

Thank you

Kyle

We're looking for a studio for 2 adults 5/16-5/18. Prefer AKL, RR, or BWV but are open to other locations depending on availability. Thanks!

We're looking for a studio for 2 adults 5/16-5/18. Prefer AKL, RR, or BWV but are open to other locations depending on availability. Thanks!
I'm so sorry, but I'm currently down to 14 points. I will update this thread.

Hello

Any studio available for 3/02 departing 3/03? open to any resort if there isn't one available at Aulani.

One male adult (Father)
Daughter 14 years old

Going down for the Russmatt college baseball tournament to watch my son and want to take my daughter to disney for one night.

Thank you

Kyle
I'm sorry, but I'm down to 14 points now so I don't have enough to book for you. Good luck!

I'm sorry, but I'm down to 14 points now so I don't have enough to book for you. Good luck!
Hello I made a mistake, i'm looking for a studio at the Disneyworld resort, i'd be interested in a studio i know Saratoga is 14 pts. I believe that would also be good for AKL whish is my preference for that night.

Thank you

Kyle

Hello I made a mistake, i'm looking for a studio at the Disneyworld resort, i'd be interested in a studio i know Saratoga is 14 pts. I believe that would also be good for AKL whish is my preference for that night.

Thank you

Kyle
It looks like they don't have any studios available at any of the WDW resorts that night. Only 1-bedroom and up. Unfortunately, the cheapest would be a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs for 36 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter