I have the Hyatt House/Place Chase offer on my Disney Visa No fee card. We plan on driving from MI to Orlando this summer and staying one night in TN both ways. This could be very useful, I'll play with the math and if it works in our favor I'll be heading to our local Hyatt House/Place to buy a GC.

RE: CardCash

Has anyone purchased from there? Any feedback would be appreciated. Over on Slickdeals there's a lot of negativity when buying from this company. I'm looking for information regarding buying Physical GC. If I buy, does CardCash email me all the info gc # & Pin or do I have to wait until they mail it in order to use it? Thanks!

We did the staples deal in store multiple times in January when they had their week long fee free deal. They were doing it once a month but it hasn’t happened yet in February

I'm just now catching up after being on vacation . . . I see that RMN has Staples online at 5% cash back (max $50). Looks like this works out better than in store fee free Visa offer. If you have the Amex offer, you could do . . .

3 x $300 Visas ($8.95 fee each) = $926.85
RMN cash back = $46.34
Amex offer cash back = $92.69

After accounting for fees, that works out to roughly 12.5% savings. Thats assuming of course that RMN tracks. I haven't done online RMN in a while. Is it still tracking for everyone? @amalone1013 ?? @havaneselover ??

Buy a $50 Visa GC at Publix and save $10

View attachment 473126

Darn - I was in Florida near a Publix for the whole first week of February. And NOW that I am across the country from Publix - they post this deal.

Has anyone purchased from there? Any feedback would be appreciated. Over on Slickdeals there's a lot of negativity when buying from this company. I'm looking for information regarding buying Physical GC. If I buy, does CardCash email me all the info gc # & Pin or do I have to wait until they mail it in order to use it? Thanks!

I used Cardcash a couple of years ago when they had the best price for an e-gift card I needed for online shopping. Can't remember which store now. Got the card within minutes. I liked that they didn't hassle me with multiple hoops to jump through. Raise insisted we call and asked all kinds of security questions including last 4 digits of Social Security number.

Did anyone buy GC on this offer?
"Amex Offers targeted for Marriott Hotels" Link
I have "Spend $250 on room rate & room charges & get $50 back (20% discount)" on my Delta No Fee. Offer states Excludes GC purchase however, it's worked in the past when buying at Front Desk Marriott Hotel. Hmmm, decisions, decisions! :confused:

I'm just now catching up after being on vacation . . . I see that RMN has Staples online at 5% cash back (max $50). Looks like this works out better than in store fee free Visa offer. If you have the Amex offer, you could do . . .

3 x $300 Visas ($8.95 fee each) = $926.85
RMN cash back = $46.34
Amex offer cash back = $92.69

After accounting for fees, that works out to roughly 12.5% savings. Thats assuming of course that RMN tracks. I haven't done online RMN in a while. Is it still tracking for everyone? @amalone1013 ?? @havaneselover ??
It was even 10% the other day but I missed it, so I'm going to wait a bit and see if that comes back. I have had luck as recently as December with Staples (well it tracked my purchase in mid Dec and it was pending and I think it would have been good, but eventually I got the order cancelled because it still hadn't been processed after 2 weeks. It was for MCGCs I wanted to use on Plastiq.

AMEX offer is $50 back on $500 though. You could do $206.95+$308.95-$50 AMEX-$27.80 RMN = $438.10 for $500 in VGCs - still about 12.5% savings.
3x$308.95 would work out to 7.7% savings.

It was even 10% the other day but I missed it, so I'm going to wait a bit and see if that comes back. I have had luck as recently as December with Staples (well it tracked my purchase in mid Dec and it was pending and I think it would have been good, but eventually I got the order cancelled because it still hadn't been processed after 2 weeks. It was for MCGCs I wanted to use on Plastiq.

AMEX offer is $50 back on $500 though. You could do $206.95+$308.95-$50 AMEX-$27.80 RMN = $438.10 for $500 in VGCs - still about 12.5% savings.
3x$308.95 would work out to 7.7% savings.

Oh yikes - thanks for pointing that out. I had the Lowe's offer in my head, which is up to $1k in purchases. Hmmm . . . maybe I'll wait for 10% too.

If I'm reading it correctly, the 10% back from TopCashBack is good for both cash back card sales and discount gift cards this time. Previously the cash back cards were excluded. I think we can get Walmart gift cards with 10% cash back from raise and 2.5% raise cash, then purchase $50 Disney gift cards from Sam's for another 4.2% off (plus whatever shopping portal is best). Does this sound right?

Remember you can use WM GCs at Sams online only - not in store. And you are limited on the number of GCs you can purchase per order.

It was even 10% the other day but I missed it, so I'm going to wait a bit and see if that comes back. It was for MCGCs I wanted to use on Plastiq.

I thought Plastiq stopped allowing GC use. Here's an article posted by Doc on Dec. 17, 2019
"Plastiq Will No Longer Accept Prepaid Debit Cards Beginning 2020 (RIP)" Link
Beginning in 2020, Plastiq will no longer allow the use of personal prepaid debit cards on their system. Basically, Visa and Mastercard gift cards will no longer work on their system. RIP

Target Circle Members

Through February 17th, Target Circle Members (free to sign up) can score an extra 5% off storewide purchases – in-store and online. Note that this offer has a limit of one use per person and YES, it can be combined with other category coupons for even sweeter savings!

Plus, if you are a Target REDcard holder, you’ll save an additional 5% off your purchase! Cannot be used on Gift Cards.
:thumbsup2 Hip2Save

Target Circle Members

Through February 17th, Target Circle Members (free to sign up) can score an extra 5% off storewide purchases – in-store and online. Note that this offer has a limit of one use per person and YES, it can be combined with other category coupons for even sweeter savings!

Plus, if you are a Target REDcard holder, you’ll save an additional 5% off your purchase! Cannot be used on Gift Cards.
:thumbsup2 Hip2Save
I used mine...plus a 20% apparel coupon and my 5% red card discount to get this shirt for my upcoming trip! They have the same style in different colors for the whole family.

Attachments

• E7E466D0-1A75-455D-BE59-388F75A1CBAB.png
    E7E466D0-1A75-455D-BE59-388F75A1CBAB.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 49
I thought Plastiq stopped allowing GC use. Here's an article posted by Doc on Dec. 17, 2019
"Plastiq Will No Longer Accept Prepaid Debit Cards Beginning 2020 (RIP)" Link
Beginning in 2020, Plastiq will no longer allow the use of personal prepaid debit cards on their system. Basically, Visa and Mastercard gift cards will no longer work on their system. RIP
Yes. The last order I had track for Staples on RMN was for MCGCs I'd planned to use on Plastiq… and I ordered them Dec 16 :sad2: Luckily for me they ended up cancelling them since they were never processed after 2.5 weeks which put me at a Jan delivery date. Otherwise I would have had to just spend them normally. Eventually my RMN order went from pending to ineligible.

I bought four $100 Visa gc from Kroger with 5% cb via Discover and earned 4X fuel points.
Registered the cards at prepaidgiftbalance.com
Loaded them to my Paypal account
And just bought a $100 Universal Orlando Resort gc from Giant Eagle online. It will ship free. Email confirmed within minutes.

Granted there are better offers for Visa/MC gc but it's the best offer for us with the CC we have to work with. Those with Amex offer - so jealous! ::yes::

Long LONG time lurker and reader...first time poster. I am loving this thread. I have used several of the suggestions for GC fun. BUT, I ran into a snag and thought I'd throw it out and see if any others experienced the same thing. I tried to use the 7% off of Raise posted for Feb 7th. I overthought it, and checked my AAdvantage shopping portal...and sure enough saw the same promo there WITH AAdvantage miles earning potential. Winner!! So, I went through the portal. The AA portal listed an expiration date "good through 2/8"..but of course a day late and a dollar short. Raise promo was over on 2/7. Very disappointed. My question: does Raise periodically offer x% off promotions similar to that one...or did I really miss out?

I've made a decent number of purchases from CardCash - including as recently as a few weeks ago (they had a special sale on Wal-Mart gift cards). I've never had any problems, but I've only ever bought e-gift cards, no physical ones, so I can't help on that point.

I've made a decent number of purchases from CardCash - including as recently as a few weeks ago (they had a special sale on Wal-Mart gift cards). I've never had any problems, but I've only ever bought e-gift cards, no physical ones, so I can't help on that point.

Also @FoxC63, I’m guessing you know CardCash has an extra 5% off today with code PresidentsDay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter