RE: CardCash

Has anyone purchased from there? Any feedback would be appreciated. Over on Slickdeals there's a lot of negativity when buying from this company. I'm looking for information regarding buying Physical GC. If I buy, does CardCash email me all the info gc # & Pin or do I have to wait until they mail it in order to use it? Thanks!

I think the answer to your question is something everyone has to decide for themselves. Companies like Cardcash have a higher than usual number of complaints on DoC of people saying that they got gift cards with zero balance or the incorrect balance and then having to fight to get their money back. So you have to ask yourself if the savings is worth it for you to take the risk that you might have to spend the time fighting to get your money back, the hassle of keeping it on your mind, the aggravation and stress it will cause you having to deal with it. This is something every person has to decide for themselves and no one can really answer for you.

I also would put TopCashback in the same higher risk category, as it also has large numbers of complaints on DoC about not paying out. Think of it this way, if every time they only pay out to 80% of the people, you might ask around and you will still get most people telling you I've used them and never had a problem with them.

Also, it is human nature to think that these things will never happen to you until you actually experience it yourself. A perfect example was the recent BJ's Disney gift card deal. Someone got gift cards that were not activated and had to spend hours on the phone and numerous days fighting with them until they finally got their cards activated. The person wrote that they wouldn't use BJ's again. Will that stop anyone else from using BJ's? No, because they didn't experience the hassle for themselves. (And I am included in that group - my 2 gift card orders from BJ's came without any hassle.)

Similarly, I tell people I will never step foot on JetBlue again after a horror story where they cancelled my flight at the last moment because of "weather" (yet somehow other airlines managed to fly at the exact same time the exact same routes) and then offered to rebook me on a flight 2 days later from an airport 100 miles away or refund my money with no other compensation. I ended up having to buy a last minute ticket on United which managed to fly the exact same route during these "weather" problems and paying 3 times as much. Will that stop other from flying JetBlue? Of course not, because they haven't experienced it themselves. (even though a little bit of digging will show JetBlue is the worst of any US Airline at cancellations and delays).

The point of this is, when you get deals where a lot of people complain that they had problems, that means the risk is higher. you then have to make a decision for yourself if that is worth the risk and effort.

Now in my personal opinion, I like deals that I am pretty sure will work. I try as hard as possible to stay away from the hassle of having things go bad and having to now fight to get my money. So I stay away from buying cards from Cardcash or use Mrrebates instead of TopCashback even if their payout is a little lower. I enjoy finding deals and saving money but not if it is going to cause stress and aggravation. Again, that is just my opinion.

Thursday 2/13/2020 Top Cash Back 10% on Raise

Did anyone use this and has it posted to your account? My wife and I both made purchases but it has not tracked for either of us. Of course my attempt to get a response from customer service has so far been unanswered.

Hoping others had better luck.

I bought around $800 worth of Walmart gift cards from Card Cash this month. Turned them into DGC with Sams. Out of all of those I only had issue with one and it was refunded within a week.

TCB is 10% of shop Disney today.
Raise has 2.10 off DGC. Plus sitewide 3% with code. I have a $10 off $100 code also, will try to combine.
Are you just working toward buying merch at shop disney? or are you going to buy DGC @ shopdisney. TCB 10% deal says not good on gift cards. Can you explain? I'm looking for DGC's to pay off a trip. TY.

I have the Hyatt House/Place Chase offer on my Disney Visa No fee card. We plan on driving from MI to Orlando this summer and staying one night in TN both ways. This could be very useful, I'll play with the math and if it works in our favor I'll be heading to our local Hyatt House/Place to buy a GC.
My Disney Visa (also no fee) does not have those offers, but it does have one for Starbucks.....

Did anyone use this and has it posted to your account? My wife and I both made purchases but it has not tracked for either of us. Of course my attempt to get a response from customer service has so far been unanswered.

I bought $300 from raise during this promo, as did my aunt. Neither of us have received a notice our orders tracked. I’ve not contacted them yet. Was really hoping we wouldn’t have to 😕

Added Offers

Disney Gift Card Deals
Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Activation Fee
  • In store only.
  • $200 cards usually have a $6.95 activation fee.
  • Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card, you’ll earn 1,000 Ultimate Rewards / $10 cashback for each one you buy.
  • Stacks with Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal or Amex Offer
  • Valid Feb 23-29 Link
Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Gas Rewards Points On the following Gift Cards:
  • Cabela’s
  • Boscov’s (at Martin’s only)
  • 10x Gas Rewards Points is worth up to 20% off gas.
  • Valid February 21-27, 2020 Link

Giant Eagle: Two Offers
Buy 3 Month Xbox Live Gift Card For $14.99, 1 Month Xbox Game Pass Gift Card For $9.99
Expiry date unknown (probably February 26, 2020). Link

Buy $250 Southwest Gift Cards For $230 (8% Off)
Giant Eagle’s website codes as groceries, so you may earn up to 6% with CC
Expires 2/26/20 Link

Warehouses
BJ's: Buy 2x $25 Ruby Tuesday & UNO Gift Cards For $37.49 (25% Off) Expires 3/18/20 Link

Interesting...
Samsung Pay/Walmart.com: Check your Samsung Pay app to see if you were targeted for the following deal:
  • Get 20% back at Walmart.com on select categories, including Auto (not tires), Baby Clothing & Gear, Beauty, Clothing, Floorcare, Furniture, Health, Jewelry, Kitchen Electric, Patio & Garden, Sports & Outdoors.
  • Get 12% cash back on Home Improvement, Industrial & Scientific.
  • Get 4% cash back on Arts, Cell Phones, Crafts, Electronics, Movies & TV Shows, Music on CD or Vinyl, Musical Instruments, Office, Photo Center, Sewing, Toys, Video Games.
Fine Print
  • See terms for various exclusions.
  • Must click through the portal.
  • May take up to 48 hours to credit.
  • Max $100 per purchase.
  • Expires 2/29/20. Link

Last edited:

Is there any CB portals with cb for Sams? I see its not on Ibotta anymore, which makes me sad

Rakuten offers cash back at Sam's but it is very restrictive. I don't think I've ever seen anyone post receiving cb when buying gc.
I could be wrong :confused3 Here's the LINK

Your post got me excited when I saw staples and office max but no Visa gc deals. I feel like it’s been awhile

Time to get excited with the new Staples offer! Many have been waiting for it. @pillow , @amalone1013 , @Breck
This is your call back, mark it on your calendar! :grouphug:

@dez1978 More on Sam's exclusions:

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on computers/laptops, Sam's Club Travel, Sam's Club Pharmacy, Membership renewals, in-store pick up (Click 'n' Pull), Tires, any merchandise or service listed under the "Services" and "Auctions" sections within SamsClub.com including, but not limited to Business Stationery, Cell Phone Plans, Check Printing, Optical, and Photo, Gift Cards. Cash Back is not available on orders deemed by Sam's Club to be for reselling purposes and high volume orders. Cash Back is not available on the purchase of Sam's Club Gift Cards or Gift Cards for other retailers. Cash Back is not available on the purchase of consumables in the following categories: Candy, Health and Beauty Aids, Pet Supplies, Laundry and Home Care, Over the counter medications, Snacks, or Paper Goods.

:laughing: What they aught to do is list what you can receive cash back on, I'm sure that list would be much shorter. :poop:

I bought $300 from raise during this promo, as did my aunt. Neither of us have received a notice our orders tracked. I’ve not contacted them yet. Was really hoping we wouldn’t have to 😕

I have not have very good luck with TCB personally, and I am not very impressed with their customer service compared to Rakuten and Ibotta who's service it top notch. I wish you luck, and contact them right at day 7 if you don't see it.

My purchase from 2/13 isn't showing yet. I also used tcb for another store that day and it isn't showing yet either. I plan to contact them in a few days if it's still not showing.

I think you mean Chase Ink Preferred ;)

I got up at 4am just to delete old offers and post new ones, can you people ever be happy!?! :laughing: Just kidding!!! Just kidding, relax..... I really have no clue about the various CC's but thank you so much, really, tons of gratitude for keeping me in check! :hyper: Not sure I'm always gonna remember but I'll do my best... at 4 o'clock in the morning! :faint::rotfl2:

GC Galore
If you have a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card, you’ll earn 1,000 Ultimate Rewards / $10 cashback for each one you buy.

DoC
Our Verdict
Use your Amex Offer for 10% off if you have that one or use your INK Plus/Cash card for 5x or another card that earns at a high rate on office supply stores. Some people also have a good Chase offer.

I believe the Chase Ink Plus is a discontinued card that also earns 5x UR at office supply stores :)

Ah ok. It didn't come up on the Chase website at first so I thought she meant the CIP card.

I got up at 4am just to delete old offers and post new ones, can you people ever be happy!?! :laughing: Just kidding!!! Just kidding, relax..... I really have no clue about the various CC's but thank you so much, really, tons of gratitude for keeping me in check! :hyper: Not sure I'm always gonna remember but I'll do my best... at 4 o'clock in the morning! :faint::rotfl2:

Nope never happy, occasionally dopey and grumpy, but I tend to be more of a Doc myself :p

I only have the Preferred card right now and I think that will also stack as a 3x points category. But @SouthFayetteFan is the CC expert round these parts.

Thanks for all the work you do on this thread it's so much easier now!

Ah ok. It didn't come up on the Chase website at first so I thought she meant the CIP card.

Nope never happy, occasionally dopey and grumpy, but I tend to be more of a Doc myself :p

I only have the Preferred card right now and I think that will also stack as a 3x points category. But @SouthFayetteFan is the CC expert round these parts.

Thanks for all the work you do on this thread it's so much easier now!

The CIP that you have will not get you extra points at Staples. It is 3x points on travel, shipping, internet, cable, phone services and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines (up to $150,000 in combined spend each account anniversary year)

The old Ink Plus and the CIC get you the bonus points at Staples. CIC is (5x) on the first $25,000 in combined spending at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each year, and 2% (2x) back on the first $25,000 in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each year. I believe the Ink Plus was similar and is also 5x at office stores.

They can be confusing!

I have not have very good luck with TCB personally, and I am not very impressed with their customer service compared to Rakuten and Ibotta who's service it top notch. I wish you luck, and contact them right at day 7 if you don't see it.
I've used TCB for about 5 years and only had one purchase not track. TCB took forever to investigate but they did end up crediting. That was several years ago. It does seem as they gotten bigger, their customer service isn't as good :(

Ok, I am assuming that it is just not possible to get cash back from TCB when purchasing gift cards through like Sam's, Target, ect? Right? I have looked and can't find anything. I know that technically you are not supposed to but I was thinking there might be a loophole of sorts.

Got an email from Chase they have an offer of 5% off of Lowes GCs and 10% off of Happy Moments, Fanatics, Outback, Applebees, Ruth Chris, Chipotle, Spafinder, Jiffy Lube, Yankee Candle, & Build a Bear GCs through their portal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter