Added Offers ~ 8/03/20

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Advance Auto Parts Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $10 Back
Expires 11/01/20. Link

Gas Station Amex Offer: Earn 6x Or 8x Marriott Bonvoy Points On Up To $7,500 Of Spend
Expires 10/31/20. Link

Kimpton Amex Offer: Spend $200 & Get $40 Back
Hotels & Restaurants. Expires 12/31/20. Link

Restaurant Amex Offer: Earn 6x, 7x Or 8x Marriott Bonvoy Points On Up To $7,500 Of Spend
Expires 10/31/20. Link
Sam’s Club Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $10 Back
Expires 8/31/20. Link
Staples Amex Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $400 Of Spend
Expires 12/31/20. Link
Cracker Barrel Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Of Spend
Expires 8/09/20. Link
MISC.
Lord & Taylor Has Filed For Bankruptcy - Link

Marathon Selling Speedway To 7-Eleven - Link

It is YMMV. We have confirmation going both ways, it tracks for some but not for others. It is a risk. There is no explaination. Clawbacks are also possible just prior to cashing out.
So ours tracked on RMN for just a gift card purchase. I’ll try to remember to update this if and when it pays or gets clawed back.

So ours tracked on RMN for just a gift card purchase. I’ll try to remember to update this if and when it pays or gets clawed back.
Purchased the GC yesterday and am still seeing 'Waiting for shopDisney' under purchase details. Not sure how long that normally takes but 🤞

Also a little bummed.. found out today that there was a code (GIFT) that was valid this past weekend where you got a free gift for purchases over $75. The gifts were cute too! Examples: Mickey Mouse Parts Baseball Cap (adult), Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie Tote, and many other things valued at $25. Not sure if the code would've worked with a gift card but 🤷😢

Purchased the GC yesterday and am still seeing 'Waiting for shopDisney' under purchase details. Not sure how long that normally takes but 🤞

Also a little bummed.. found out today that there was a code (GIFT) that was valid this past weekend where you got a free gift for purchases over $75. The gifts were cute too! Examples: Mickey Mouse Parts Baseball Cap (adult), Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie Tote, and many other things valued at $25. Not sure if the code would've worked with a gift card but 🤷😢

What type of DGC did you buy?
Not sure if you're thinking you could get free gift with your GC purchase, typically it would have been excluded?

Added Offers ~ 8/04/20

Discount District
Speedway: Buy $50 Uber Gift Card & Get $10 Uber Gift Card Free
Limit 5. Expires 8/31/20. Link

Walmart Online: Save 10-15% Off Select eGift Cards
  • DoorDash
    • $100 for $85
    • $50 for $42.50
    • $25 for $21.25
  • WWE Network
    • 3 month subscription for $26.97
  • Fanatics
    • $50 for $42.50
    • $25 for $21.25
  • CBS All Access
    • $100 for $90
    • $50 for $45
    • $25 for $22.50
  • Spa & Wellness
    • $100 for $90
    • $50 for $45
    • $25 for $22.50
  • Direct link to offer Limit 2 or 5 depending on brand & denomination.
  • Expiry date unknown. Link
Dell Amex Offer: Spend $100+ & Get $100 Back
Offer valid online only. Expires 1/31/20. Link

Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
Rakuten Marketplace Closing On 9/15/20
Shopping Portal Unaffected - Link

MISC.
Raise: Save 5% On Study Nook Gift Cards With Promo Code STUDY
Expires 8/4/20. Link

T-Mobile Tuesday:

Regarding Staples Offer
May I ask how these are used to save money on Disney GCs? I know you save $7 with no activation fee, but that's only 3% - 4% savings?

There are a few ways people can save on Disney GC through this offer, I think it's for those more advanced, here are just a few ideas:
  • Use a CC offering cash back at Staples - YMMV on gc purchases.
  • Use a CC that pays higher at Office Supply stores
    • Then use Visa gc to buy DGC at grocery stores offering fuel points, combining promotions and coupons etc.
Also on the DIS, we have a fantastic Credit Card thread seen on Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers, which I highly recommend titled I love credit cards so much!
The cc thread is hosted and maintained by @SouthFayetteFan and covers a great deal on the topics below and more.
  • Get a new credit card - Spend X amount in a certain time frame and get $$ back.
  • Open a new Checking and/or Savings account and get $$ back.
I hope this helps. Please keep in mind personal referral links are not allowed on the DIS. And if anyone would like to add additional infomation, please feel free.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 8/05/20

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway:
Giant Eagle DP: Update!
  • Gift card purchases from Giant Eagle online codes as groceries.
  • PayPal is no longer accepted online.
  • Fuel Points Can Be Used On Groceries Link
H-E-B:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B Gift Card Free
    • Includes: Fandango, Cinemark Theatres, Netflix, Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s
    • Unlimited use. Expires 8/11/20. Link
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 H-E-B Gift Card Free
    • Includes: Macy’s, Gap, Kohl’s, Academy, The Children’s Place, Justice and Bed Bath & Beyond
    • Limit 1 per customer. Expires 8/11/20. Link
Kroger Online:
Kroger DP:

Smart & Final:
Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Your Next Order
  • Includes: Jiffy Lube, Kohl’s, Starbucks, Happy Moments, Michaels and Subway
    • Expires 8/18/20.
    • Limit of one $10 coupon per customer/transaction.
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Coupon must be redeemed by September 1, 2020. Link
Transportation & Traveling with Points
IHG Points: Buy Points & Get A 100% Bonus
Expires 8/14/20. Link

MISC.
Raise: Save 5% On Select Fashion Gift Cards With Promo Code STYLE
Expires 8/5/20. Link

515951 TRAVEL
Delta Vacation Travel Vouchers Extended Until December 31st, 2021 Link

Virgin Atlantic Files For Chapter 15 Bankruptcy Link

Don't mind me, I'll be posting this news in a few places:

Walt Disney World Annual Passholders Now Get 30% Off Purchases on shopDisney Through August 14 Promotion Code: AP30OFF

• Free Shipping on $75
    Use shopDisney Coupon SHIPMAGIC

• 10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)
    Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER
    • This has worked for some. YMMV
  • RMN 8% CB / Rakuten 1%

I was told AP's must be activated otherwise you'll need to call 800-328-0368 to "hopefully" get the 30% discount. Which then means you will not be able to get cash back. You can still use your discounted Disney Gift cards.

Edit to add: Link Also note, there is no mention AP's must be activated.

Last edited:
Saw this in my BJs flyer that I got in the mail yesterday. Not sure if it will only work in club since it’s a clipless coupon and says the savings will be applied at the register. It starts tomorrow.

Thank you for posting!
Just adding a larger image, coupon states Valid 8/06 - 9/07

Last edited:
BJs coupon works online too! And free delivery!
I'm wondering if it's worth it to sign up for the online only membership. I can't see the prices for the cards. Can someone help?

Edit - just answered my own question in the first post. If a card is $479.99, the coupon makes it $456? Is there a limit to what you can purchase?

During this sale, they are all 5% off. Normally 4% off. Face values are 25, 50, 100, & 500. My $500 card costs $475.
Thanks for this! I wasn’t sure if I was seeing the pricing correctly, since I don’t have an active account.
Not worth me renewing right now. I can get the same 5% off with my Target REDcard.

Last time I had an issue with BJs mailing me an unactivated gift card. I only buy in store (not from BJs) now. Not worth the hassle.

Last edited:
Just came back to say that the BJs deal right now is not that great. We've seen better deals near the end of the year. 5% off is not awesome seeing how it usually is 4% off. I'm going to hold off and wait. The coupon was a bit misleading lol. Got our hopes up for nothing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter