Panera Bread: Save 20% On Panera Bread Gift Cards
Expires 9/7/20. Link
Wow! Thanks for this one! I typically get the Panera (or Bread Company, as we call it here in St Louis since that's how it started.....right here) card at Raise at a discount. We go a lot and I often pick up lunch here from work. What a savings and without any hassle since it's directly from the company!

Just came back to say that the BJs deal right now is not that great. We've seen better deals near the end of the year. 5% off is not awesome seeing how it usually is 4% off. I'm going to hold off and wait. The coupon was a bit misleading lol. Got our hopes up for nothing!
Don't forget that Discover has Paypal in it's 5% cash back category for this quarter. Use your Paypal linked to Discover to get the additional 5% off, and the gift cards are on sale then 9.75% off total

Added Offers ~ 8/12/20

Discount District
H-E-B: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B Gift Card Free
Includes: Chipotle, Subway, Texas Roadhouse, Pappas and Jamba Juice
Kroger
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Home, Hobby, Clothing and Happy Gift Cards, Home, Hobby, Clothing Includes:
    • Bed Bath & Beyond $25, $50 and 100 Gift Cards
    • Express $25 Gift Card
    • Forever 21 $25 Gift Card
    • H&M $25 Gift Card
    • Hollister $25 Gift Card
    • JCPenney $25 & $50 Gift Cards
    • Lowe's $25, $50, $100 and $200 Gift Cards
    • Talbots $25 Gift Card
  • Save $2.95 wyb a Visa or Mastercard $25 gift card.
Smart & Final: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Your Next Order
  • Includes: Jiffy Lube, Kohl’s, Starbucks, Happy Moments, Michaels and Subway
    • Expires 8/18/20.
    • Limit of one $10 coupon per customer/transaction.
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Coupon must be redeemed by September 1, 2020. Link
Stop & Shop DP: Limiting Gift Card Purchases To $2,000 Per Person, Per Day Link

Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
Raise Slide App: Walmart Gift Cards Available For 4% Cashback (5% If Account Pre-Funded). Expiry date unknown. Link

MISC.
Belk: Buy $100 Belk eGift Cards For $80 via Cashstar
  • Limit 2. Expires 8/12/20.
  • Use Paypal at checkout to get 5% back with Discover.

PSA- My Sam's Club account was hacked. I only use my Sam's Club account to purchase Disney gift cards. About 6 months ago, I let my Sam's Club membership lapse, but I left my stored credit cards attached to the account. Yesterday, someone was able to access my account, renew my membership, and purchase $1000 of Disney gift cards with digital delivery.

Here's the kicker. To try to keep me from seeing and cancelling the purchase, they hit me with an email bomb. I received over 1500 emails in an hour. Their hope was that I wouldn't see the Sam's Club purchase, and that they could log in and claim the digital codes in 2-3 days.

I admit that I reuse passwords, so they could have obtained my login info from any security breach, but this seems like a Sam's Club specific hack. If you have used Sam's Club to purchase Disney gift cards, you may want to consider deleting saved payments. Otherwise you may get stuck blocking and deleting 2000+ email addresses.

PSA- My Sam's Club account was hacked. I only use my Sam's Club account to purchase Disney gift cards. About 6 months ago, I let my Sam's Club membership lapse, but I left my stored credit cards attached to the account. Yesterday, someone was able to access my account, renew my membership, and purchase $1000 of Disney gift cards with digital delivery.

Here's the kicker. To try to keep me from seeing and cancelling the purchase, they hit me with an email bomb. I received over 1500 emails in an hour. Their hope was that I wouldn't see the Sam's Club purchase, and that they could log in and claim the digital codes in 2-3 days.

I admit that I reuse passwords, so they could have obtained my login info from any security breach, but this seems like a Sam's Club specific hack. If you have used Sam's Club to purchase Disney gift cards, you may want to consider deleting saved payments. Otherwise you may get stuck blocking and deleting 2000+ email addresses.

How terrible! Did you or Sam's report the incident to DGC? I think that's the only way to shut them down.

Added Offers ~ 8/13/20

Discount District
Giant, Martin’s & Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Points On Happy Gift Cards
Offer valid August 14-20, 2020. Link

Giant Eagle: Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Of Chipotle Gift Cards
Expires 8/26/20. Link

Kroger Online:
Kroger DP:
  • When buying gift cards Online, note it is processed by Blackhawk Network/GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.
  • How Fuel Points Work
Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards & Get $5 Off The Activation Fee
Limit 5 Per Day. In-store only. Offer valid August 16-22, 2020. Link

Tanger Outlets: Spend $100 In Any Tanger Stores & Get $10 Tanger Gift Card Free
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Petco Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up to $60 Of Spend
Limit $6 back. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Expires 9/16/20. Link

Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
Fluz App - How it Works
  • GC Glaore gives a brief overview on How To Use The Fluz App To Save On Gift Cards
  • Earn 5x – Fluz Now Coding As Office Supply For Some Gift Card Brands
    • Includes: Office Depot/OfficeMax, Staples, Audible, Walmart Business, Amazon Business and OfficeSupply.com Link
  • Flux App UPDATES
    • Adds Verification Requirement For All Credit & Debit Cards Link
    • Accepts PayPal, Venmo and Apple Pay As Payment Options.
MISC.
Stein Mart Filing For Bankruptcy, Likely Closing Permanently Link

This Post Has Been Edited.

Last edited:

Continued 8/13/20

Amazon: Save $20 on $100 Purchase of Baby Care Items
Direct Link to offer Expiry date unknown. Possible stack discussed here.
Chase United TravelBank Visa To Become Chase United Gateway Visa On 9/21 by DoC

MISC.
AMC Stubs Premiere Membership Extended By 8 Months & Other COVID Announcements Link

518114 READS

Airlines Are Withholding Billions in Refunds That’s Billions With a B by WSJ.

Walmart Teams Up with Instacart to Offer Same-Day Grocery Delivery by DDG.

Uber Plans To Temporarily Shutter Ride-Hailing Service In California by PYMNTS.

Added Offers ~ 8/14/20

Discount District
Foodtown: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath & Beyond, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, PlayStation Store, Roblox, Uber and Xbox​
Limit 1 per family. Expires 8/20/20. Link

Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Card: Earn 2%, 3% Or 4% Everywhere
  • Targeted.
    • To be eligible for this offer, you must log on to the website referenced here and activate by 09/22/20, 11:59 PM ET.
    • All purchases eligible to earn the extra % Back during the promotional period 08/11/2020 to 02/11/2021 or 11/11/20 (depending on your offer), including those that occurred during the promotional period prior to meeting the offer requirements, will automatically earn the extra % Back and be reflected on a future billing statement. Link
Anthropologie Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $20 Back Ends
Valid in-store and online. Expires 10/15/20. Link
Darden Amex Offer: Earn 5x Bonus Points On Up To $1,000 Of Spend Per Brand
Includes: Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Yard House and/or Bahama Breeze​
Targeted. Expires 11/30/20. Link
Shop Your Way Rewards Points Can Now Be Used For Third Party Gift Cards + $10 Bonus For Some by Doctor of Credit

I feel like I remember seeing somewhere in this thread a website that would show you cashback % across all of the different cashback websites. Does anyone remember what that was? There's a new MagicBand I can't resist and would like to wait for a high cashback % and/or free shipping!

I feel like I remember seeing somewhere in this thread a website that would show you cashback % across all of the different cashback websites. Does anyone remember what that was? There's a new MagicBand I can't resist and would like to wait for a high cashback % and/or free shipping!

cashbackmonitor.com! And I’m sure you know Retail Me Not collects coupon codes (including for free shipping).

Added Offers ~ 8/16/20

Discount District
Kroger Online:
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Select Online Gift Cards for a limited time.
    • Includes several eGift and physical brands.
    • Note, Ebay physical is Sold Out Updated 8/18/20
    • Direct link to Kroger Online. Expiry date unknown.
Kroger DP:
  • When buying gift cards Online, note it is processed by Blackhawk Network/GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.
  • How Fuel Points Work

Last edited:
Added Offer ~ 8/16/20

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway:
Dollar General: Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: DoorDash, Domino’s, Wendy’s, Cracker Barrel, Krispy Kreme, Darden, Chili’s and Brinker​
Expires 8/22/20. Link

Publix: Buy $50 Happy Gift Cards & $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off Instantly
Includes: Happy Her, Happy Moments, Happy Birthday, Happy Eats, Happy Teen, Happy Bride and Happy Beauty.​

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & get $10 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash
    • Includes: Go Play Golf and Spa & Wellness
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & get $10 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash
    • Includes: Aeropostale and Burlington
  • Limit 2 offers per customer per gift card pairing. Expires 8/22/20. Link
  • Stack with targeted Rite Aid Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal
Walgreens:
  • Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens Gift Card Free
    • Includes: Netflix, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s and Fanatics
  • Buy one Select Prepaid Gift Cards & get 5,000 bonus points (worth $5)
    • Includes: American Express, Green Dot Visa and MyVanilla
  • Limit 2 per person, except in NM. Expires 8/22/20. Link
Transportation & Traveling with Points
United Visa Rewards/MPX App: Earn 52-132 Miles Per Dollar When Buying $25 HSN Gift Card
  • Limit 960 bonus miles. Limit 1 per activation/account. Must pay with United Chase Visa card. Expiry date unknown. Ways to max this offer can be viewed here.

Even though I don't need fuel points, Kroger's offer for Target is very appealing considering Target only offers them at 10% discount during the holidays. Redcard holders do not get an additional 5% off during the sale.
I'm not sure how long Kroger will continue to transfer fuel points but for me it's worth the risk.

There are many brands to consider with Holiday Shopping beginning in October as several store will be Closed on Thanksgiving. Free shipping makes the deal sweeter and being able to earn CB for some stores adds blue icing!

Whats the turn around time on e-gift cards from Shop Disney? Put an order in yesterday morning because I had a good offer, got a confirmation but nothing else yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter