• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATED- Looking for any Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan pieces

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
I am going to attempt a huge project, I am going to try to remake the alice ride and peter pan ride. I have wanted to for a long time, don't ask why. So, if anyone has any alice pieces they would like to donate, I would greatly appreciate it.
Here is a picture of The Golden Afternoon:
eam902.jpg

not at the moment, I think I have enough. I am going to work on the Tulgey Woods right now, the things that i really need right now are the green carpets, green grass small, purple grass both sizes, and blue and red flowers. Thanks though.

Hiya cat, Your room is turning out nicely. I'll happily help out. I have an alice room myself and i haven't been in there in quite some time. I have many many ride pieces, cards, flowers, walls, mushrooms, butterflies, grass, carpets some recently released alice items and just about everything! Let me know when you would like to meet up, anything you want is yours for free from Sea. :)

That would be amazing. would you like to meet in my room right now? just search my title on dis, it is my vmk title.

Does anyone have two orange mushrooms? I just need this item and I will be done with the Tulgey Woods. Now the rest of those rooms will be another story. Thanks to Seagully I think I will be able to finish though.

Does anyone have two orange mushrooms? I just need this item and I will be done with the Tulgey Woods. Now the rest of those rooms will be another story. Thanks to Seagully I think I will be able to finish though.

I have one that you can have. :)

awesome! are you on right now? I will go to my room, search ihavewaycutecats.

ok, I have to log back in because my computer is not being very nice today. I will be there in a second or two.

I am having a difficult time logging in today, Can't seem to get past loading furniture data, did you get enough orange mushrooms? Good luck with the rest of the rooms, glad i was able to help with the items :) Hopefully i'll be able to log on later to trade you again, I've tried twice and can't get on, I'll try again in a couple hours.

I was able to get enough orange mushrooms. thanks for helping. Ok, I can trade whenever you can get on.

Ok right now I am looking for the little shrubs, paint carpets, Card Guards, Shrub Wall long, red Roses tree, paint buckets and some ride pieces. If you have any of these things let me know, I can't do this without you guys, thanks!

If anyone has any pieces they would like to donate please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter