**Updated**Part Needed for Winnebago RV

PrincessCooper's Mom

Mouseketeer
I am trying to help my dad find a part for his Winnebago motorhome. The guy working on it is telling him that the part is not available. Without this part the front slide cannot be let out. The part is a HWH hydraulic cylinder, part #RAP 19616.

Has anyone has any problems getting parts?
Does anyone have a website or someone that they can recommend that might can help us out?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

I am trying to help my dad find a part for his Winnebago motorhome. The guy working on it is telling him that the part is not available. Without this part the front slide cannot be let out. The part is a HWH hydraulic cylinder, part #RAP 19616.

Has anyone has any problems getting parts?
Does anyone have a website or someone that they can recommend that might can help us out?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

I got this info from HWHcorp website, tried to paste the address but not allowed. Search for HWH parts and open link to HWH Parts Manual Spacemaker Slide Out and Step Equipment.

The list of parts is quite extensive. It is in alphabetical order according to RV manufacturer. Scroll to near the end (page 383 of 392)of the list for “Winnebago”. States that part RAP90689 replaces AP19616. Looks like there may be another part that replaces the one that has failed. Maybe call HWH to verify. Possibly the replacement part is available???
I wish you luck!!

Additional info from HWH website. Search for RAP 90689 will get you to below. Then it will allow you to order RAP19616 which seems like it is the part you need.

Spare and replacement part shortages are an industry wide problem. The pandemic interrupted supply chains and personnel that provide them.

Plus with the rv industry selling like gangbusters, new rv parts might be getting priority over replacement parts.

I have been waiting 2 months for the Dometic 3way parts I need with no promised due date in sight from Dometic.

Bama Ed

Ps - and i found places that that claimed to have my parts in stock actually didnt. But i hope you have better luck.

Along with what BamaEd stated, many people that used to stock parts for older units (all types, trucks, car, equipment etc) have abandoned the old inventory due to tax codes. I know people who run a shop and ended up scrapping out a lot of stuff for 20+ yr old equipment because it never sold and they were tired of paying taxes on it, they took the loss and moved on.

Thought I would share in case anyone else is in the same boat. HwH was not very helpful. Lady told me she could see the part was in stock and gave me a price but I could not order until someone called me back and had no idea when I would get call back, could be weeks . It was a very strange conversation. I posted on several of the Ft Wilderness facebook pages and a was lucky enough that a gentleman that works at LazyDays in Tampa in the parts department helped me out. He was able to order from HwH and shipped it directly to us. We had the part we needed within a week. Hope this helps someone else!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter