upgrade child 7 to adult on dining plan

Sammie said:
Ok this is where I don't think the way the plan is set up is fair.

You've got adults eating adult meals from the family pool of credits and regardless of how you want to candy coat it, some of those were paid for at a child's cost.

And you have these families with 9 year olds that are as hungry as some adults and they are forced to eat from the child's menu. If Disney truly does not care that adults are pool credits and getting adult meals at children's costs why is this child not allowed to do the same as adults are doing.

Thanks again to all for responses. I contacted Disney with the question and still haven't gotten an answer back yet. I agree with Sammie in that I believe there should be some flexability for a child to order a better meal for dinner than a chicken leg and fries or mac & cheese. A smaller type adult meal would be a good answer. I think that the experience of dining in a nice sit down restaurant is lost a little if the big eater child doesn't have some options. I don't want to get into the "credit use thing" but Disney could come up with middle ground solution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter