Upgraded to Portofino

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
For the same rate as I had for a standard room at RPR I have gotten a deluxe room 550 sq ft at Portofino. Considering there a 5 of us I think its probably better. Please tell me what a deluxe room is like...:D I think we will enjoy the pool more since there is a water slide.:D

Alright, now I really want to stay at the Portifino - it looks gorgeous!!!

I too have been toying with switching my reservation from RPR standard to the PBH deluxe to get more space (there are 5 of us as well). As beautiful as the bathrooms look, the rooms looks rather plain looking for the price one is paying. Am I the only one who doesn't like the way the deluxe room looks? I think the rooms at RPR are much prettier. Or maybe those were just bad pictures?

I do prefer the theming of the RPR but I think with all our luggage and 3 kids it would be cramped. I was paying $189 for standard RPR and with my aph discount I get a deluxe room at Portofino for the same price.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter