UPH and package question

shelle94

<font color=green>Got sucked back into Everquest<b
I just reserved a "package" with a code. It includes a room at ASSports for 5 nights at a discounted rate, a ticket to Wide World of Sports or mini-golf and the shuttle from the airport. We planned on playing mini-golf and taking the shuttle anyway and it looks like it is cheaper to do this then it is to get a room only ressie and buy everything seperate. I did a search on UPH passes and found out you can only drop your arrival/departure days from your passes if you buy them at the resort, not if they are included in a package. Right? I would like to get the UPH passes just for the middle four days of our stay. So am I going to be able to get those at the resort even with though I have this "package" and will they give me a hard time about dropping the first and last day?

I considered the park hopper plus passes but we are two adults and plan on going to PI probably a couple of times and DQ atleast once.

Thanks in advance.

I think the packages that are referred to are the ones that already include UPH. Since your package doesn't, I don't think you'll have any trouble adding it at the hotel. Be advised though that while some report getting both arrival and departure days dropped, it seems most report getting one OR the other. Just something to keep in the back of your head in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter