Upper or Lower floors

daver

Dismaniac
Hi my Fellow Disney Maniacs.
We are staying at Kidani Village for the first time. We have a 1 bdrm w Savannah view. Our question is..... they are letting us select either upper or lower floors for room type. Can anyone tell me which would be best. We are excited about the opportunity to see the wildlife on the Savannah. Will the animals be close enough for a lower floor to be a benefit or is it better to be a few floors higher to see further.

Some like to be on lower floor to be closer to the animals, I prefer to have a more panoramic view of the savanna. So I like upper floor.

Hi my Fellow Disney Maniacs.
We are staying at Kidani Village for the first time. We have a 1 bdrm w Savannah view. Our question is..... they are letting us select either upper or lower floors for room type. Can anyone tell me which would be best. We are excited about the opportunity to see the wildlife on the Savannah. Will the animals be close enough for a lower floor to be a benefit or is it better to be a few floors higher to see further.

Touring Plans has a great feature for that - https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-animal-kingdom-villas

It does not give the view from every room but has quite a few. Would certainly give you a sense.

ETA: You can play with the floors on the top right hand corner...its a little hidden.

Last edited:
Really is personal preference, I prefer lower and middle, I think more people choose lower. Last time I picked lower, received a middle room at the very end of the hall (walk to lobby was about a km one way if I remember correctly). Didn't mind, there were so many animals, watched the sunset over the savannah with resort behind it. Another time we received a middle room close to the pool and lobby, probably a great location for most families but we didn't have as many animals, not complaining, just not as many as the other room.

If you decide on lower and don't get one I wouldn't worry, the viewing area off the lobby will provide lots of close viewing.

Thanks for the great input! We are gonna try for a lower level room. Any view I'm sure will be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter