UPS brough our box!

tksbaskets

DIS Veteran
We got a big ABD box yesterday in preparation for our August 2-8 Quest for the West adventure. SOooo excited. Our four backpacks are the dark green ones and they are very nice as previously described on these boards.

We fly into Jackson Hole the day before our adventure begins and our TA booked our expensive night at the Wort for us. We wanted to be fresh and rested with teenagers when we start or ABD.

I've got our countdown on the fridge by our family calendar. :yay::yay:

Yeah! Those tangible items somehow make the trip real! It will be here before you know it. :yay:

How exciting! I think that the UPS box is the best part of booking the vacation! :)

I love swag!

We got a big ABD box yesterday in preparation for our August 2-8 Quest for the West adventure. SOooo excited. Our four backpacks are the dark green ones and they are very nice as previously described on these boards.

We fly into Jackson Hole the day before our adventure begins and our TA booked our expensive night at the Wort for us. We wanted to be fresh and rested with teenagers when we start or ABD.

Congrats, getting that box makes it seem real for sure!

Have a great trip!!!!!

congrats :goodvibes.

Trip report when u come back??

Yes please a trip report. We are Questing August 25th.

:goodvibes Yes I plan on posting a trip report when we get home.

I'm really excited now that the count down has begun. Seems like we are the first family going West this summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter