Update - Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rental?

Tege

Mouseketeer
Hi guys! Taking a short last minute trip with my mom and 10 dd. My mom is on oxygen sometimes. She doesn’t use it continually just when she needs it. Her contract with her provider in St Louis gives her a week use of a POC a year. Yesterday they delivered the unit but it is on a cart that you pull behind you and they said this was all there was. Because of her RA we will be using a wheelchair some so don’t want to pull a cart. Is there anyplace in Orlando area where we could get a last minute rental of one of the small units that you carry like a purse? I know Imogen makes a really small portable one. Thanks!!

I agree with the above -- contact Orlando Medical Rentals to see what they can do to help. They have a page about Traveling with Oxygen and list a phone number of "Call 1-877-FL OXYGEN to arrange for oxygen equipment rental"

Enjoy your vacation!

I got busy and forgot to update but I just wanted to say that Orlando Medical Rentals were amazing!! They were so friendly and helpful. They delivered and picked up from Portifino and kept me updated with texts. Thanks guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter