used to have them, now i don't - directions to Wal Mart

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
Sorry to bug you folks again about the same issue, but i printed them out and now i lost them. I couldn't even find them by doing search of the boards. Sooooo...

if some nice person out there could give me driving directions from FW to the WalMart (including how much time it takes to get there) i would really appreciate it. We are leaving in 16 days and i am in my "prep" phase. ( that's the step before "psycho prep" and just after "casual info gathering" :D )

- lori

I'm sure someone will come up with exact directions for you but if we're thinking of the same place, we went to a Super Wal-mart on 192-east I believe. It was on the right hand side, after the Cracker Barrel, I think. You couldn't miss it though. The prices there were fantastic, worth the 20 minute drive.

Just wanted to let you know that the Walmart on 192 is open 24 hours. Actually it is quite busy at night. Everyone must go there after a fun filled day at the parks.

Only have 5 days and counting!!!!!!!!!! Old Key West here we come!

For anyone who is interested......

I am lori, the original poster. since asking my question, i have done a little work.....

there are a few Super WalMarts in the area of WDW. You can find them by searching the Wal Mart web site and putting in the zip code of WDW. (got it off this web site) I then got the address that was closest to my resort (FW - the closest Super WalMart is at 4444 West something or other that i can't remember right now......) just take that address and hop on over to Mapquest.com and get directions from Lake Buena Vista (aka wdw) to that address and they will print out step by step directions and a nice map for you.

"ain't technology cool??!?!?!?"

- lori

sorry for not posting the directions here, but being the organized little bee that i am, i have them at home in my "Disney Planning Binder" and can't remember them off hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter